Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: what happened to ptn?

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    57
    i didn't visit the tracker much, but I can't find the url for ptn. I know they switched to a secure url, but both urls don't work. are they gone or am i doing something wrong?

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    110
    Its down atm server troubles but should be up soon

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,638
    They are having server issues at the moment. They will be up soon..


  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ELLOL's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    54
    ptn is down now and there is some proplem in the server

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigT92 View Post
    Its down atm server troubles but should be up soon
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    They are having server issues at the moment. They will be up soon..

    Quote Originally Posted by ELLOL View Post
    ptn is down now and there is some proplem in the server
    they are having server issues

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    European Union
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.sharer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    They are having server issues at the moment. They will be up soon..

    Quote Originally Posted by ELLOL View Post
    ptn is down now and there is some proplem in the server
    they are having server issues
    their server is down. it has issues.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Is that like severe tissues?

    Or did I misread ALL the replies above?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pompey
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Is that like severe tissues?

    Or did I misread ALL the replies above?


    Server got FUBAR, doing some work on it now, taking alot longer than first expected to sort it out, seems once we fix one issue another pops up and slaps me in the face...huff....

    We are also using the downtime to improve things abit. Sorry for the downtime though guys. See you back on site soon!

    //DC//

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    they are having server issues

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
    another pops up and slaps me in the face...huff....

    //DC//
    I'm surprised someone has the balls to slap you in the face? Hope you hit them harder back?

    gl.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •