Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You never see.....

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    ......a disabled Chinese person, do you?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    OMG... I can't believe you said that...

You know about the side effects of their one child per family policy I take it ?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by manicgeek View Post
    OMG... I can't believe you said that...

You know about the side effects of their one child per family policy I take it ?
    if the first ones female or disabled they're allowed to try for another without paying a fine .......yeah Squemous, you've gone too far this time.. ?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Oh! I was being serious! In the street and stuff, you never see a disabled Chinese person. Not even walking around Chinatown in London. Just occured to me that's all. I didn't draw any conclusions as to why. They can't be doing this one child policy in the UK, so that doesn't account for it.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Oh, and you know what else you never see? A black person with Down's Syndrome!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Fairy nuff...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Omg...there's a site called multicultural toybox with black down's syndrome dolls on it!

I stand corrected.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    china is actually a very interesting subject to me, I've downloaded many documentaries on it. The last I downloaded was a 4 part series called PBS china from the inside and it one of the episodes was on pollution and illness in china - its terrible out in the rural areas where the pollution from heavily developed urban areas has flowed down into their drinking water, many get sick and die from it and the government tries to cover it up. There's also an aids epidemic in some rural parts where entire villages have been wiped out. it was harsh to the max.

downloaded another series called Chinese school which was about education in china and in one episode this kid had too illness about him to be accepted into school so he had to go back to his village where he will work in fields for the rest of his life

/that was quite a serious post, possibly my first. it wont happen again, i assure you.

/bewbs.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Living crap, you have a heart as well as loins!

Well done mate.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Oh he's not doing anything about it Crabby! He's just torturing himself by researching it (I assume)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast