Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Rosetta Stone question

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    I see a lot of the NFOs for the lanquage packs mentioning things such as:

    "This are the Language .iso(s) only. You need the actual program to run the .iso."

    What is the actual program it is referring to?

    EDIT: Is this it? - http://www.newzleech.com/usenet/?gro...de=usenet&adv=
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-04-2008 at 08:37 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,017
    g'day skizo.

    the best way to use the rosetta stone is to download it with all the language packs and the app together in one iso and then mount it with ultra iso. when you open TRS you will see every language already mounted in the application. alternatively if you have a language pack just download the rosetta stone application from demonoid and mount the iso you already have. that link could be what you need too but i don't know about newsgroups.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In this Burning Heart
    Posts
    968
    you need Rosetta Stone Installer CD to install Rosetta Program which run those languages ISO's.
    If u hv it thats fine or else PM me
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 07-07-2008 at 02:11 AM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I am proud to be a part of this communities.


  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    I'm having issues with the Spanish language pack.

    I'm trying to install the first disc, but it keeps crashing my PC.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In this Burning Heart
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I'm having issues with the Spanish language pack.

    I'm trying to install the first disc, but it keeps crashing my PC.
    1st disc means? Is it installation CD or Language CD. and which OS you hav?

    Mine working perfectly for geman language. I installed it in vista,xp both
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I am proud to be a part of this communities.


  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    When installing the first language disc, my PC crashes.

    Using XP.

    The install of the app went fine. I'm just not sure if the language disc is bad or if it's the app. Could be either really.

    The app I downloaded is from What.cd - Rosetta Stone V3 Application and 3.2.11 Patch

    The language pack is off Usenet - RSv3_spanish_latin_america.1.2.3.sfv
    Last edited by Skizo; 07-07-2008 at 07:42 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In this Burning Heart
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    When installing the first language disc, my PC crashes.

    Using XP.

    The install of the app went fine. I'm just not sure if the language disc is bad or if it's the app. Could be either really.

    The app I downloaded is from What.cd - Rosetta Stone V3 Application and 3.2.11 Patch

    The language pack is off Usenet - RSv3_spanish_latin_america.1.2.3.sfv
    Its application which is crashing not language pack
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I am proud to be a part of this communities.


  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    When installing the first language disc, my PC crashes.

    Using XP.

    The install of the app went fine. I'm just not sure if the language disc is bad or if it's the app. Could be either really.

    The app I downloaded is from What.cd - Rosetta Stone V3 Application and 3.2.11 Patch

    The language pack is off Usenet - RSv3_spanish_latin_america.1.2.3.sfv
    Its application which is crashing not language pack
    Obviously, but the catalyst could be from either. I just can't be arsed to mess with it again until tomorrow.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Inside my house
    Posts
    474
    Even I am not able to use the Rosetta application and it freezes during the below screen... Please see the error screen..

    I have mounted the Rosetta image file using the Magiciso virtual CD rom drive and it freezes and tried many times and waited for almost 1hr or so... it does go past this screen..
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Yeah, that's where mine makes my PC crash.

    Which version did you download?



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •