Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What I Think Of Each Mod

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Rat Faced Havn't seen this mod in ages but can't say much about him sorry only that he does the job right!

Balamm Hillirous great sense of humour ande how he stays up for all those hrs of moderating I will never know! he has turned into a great mod

NikkiD
    Well the Only female mod around who is layed back and nice about things

Jetje undoubtibly the best mod there is IMO and my favourite he is loyal till all the members on the board knows the job very well and puts the members before him all the time. he is also a very honest mod and give out his opinion on what he really thinks of a situation and is very layed back and not to mention agreat and nice person

BOT
    Only jsut a recent accusition but is also a very grat help on the board as well as moderating only thing is I can never type is name

RPerry
    When I was a noob as adthomp I remember being an asshole back then and he should rememebr it well too. if I rememerb I said something like "I like to piss people off" well I was an idiot back then and was going though a tough time with my personal life but RPerry is a great guy and I enhoy laughing at his comments

Bender
    Another Mod whos been around a while like jetje and is funny has a great sense of humour and makes me laugh of course and gets the job done great

Lamsey

I wish ppl would cut him slack great nice scottish guy I enhoy having conversations with him on soulseek alot

El jefre

sadly I wansnt around when he was a mod and hes only been back a week so sorry i can't say much about him

Corner Pocket
    I think Corner Pocket is in Hardwareworld alot so i don't see many of his posts but what I have seen is he is a great help there!

I would have put this in a serious part of the forum but I thout it was jsut going to get moved anyway

well The mods arn't robots adn i think we shoudl all remember that and like us they are members too

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I may get banned for saying this, but i wud cut my own face 2 c Nikki D nude...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    now Im glad I put this in the lounge

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    are you cheating on titey?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@16 August 2003 - 14:09
    I would cut off my left hand to be ambidextrous.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    there goes my serious thread

Hijacked cards again

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by MetroStars@16 August 2003 - 14:09
    so why not just take off your clothes then, and look at this pic

sorry, poor attempt at a JPaul style joke there...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    got any more?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Hogster for mod&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Hogster@16 August 2003 - 14:21
    got any more?
    it&#39;s not my pic, i just searched for "nikkid pic" and looked in the first topic there...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast