Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Starting a new tracker

Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    Well. I'm starting a new tracker.

This wont be like Mango or other Level 11 trackers.

This would be a Latin and Spanish Music Tracker. As some of you know I'm from Mexico.

All the people in Latin America download music from some p2p programs like Ares, Limeware, etc. and from RS, MegaUpload, etc.

Im creating this tracker because I love BitTorrent and I think is the best way to download music. I think all the Latin and Spanish people would find this very useful.

I know we have Waffles, and What already, but we will be different.
    The tracker will be made for Latin people ( we will allow people from other countries. I don't like that swedvdr thing ).
    So we will have a huge collection of Latin and Spanish music, that will make this tracker different from What and Waffles.

You wont find rare albums or rare groups from rare countries. The tracker will have lots of music from lots of counties, but as i said before the tracker is for Latin and Spanish People, so we will have only music that Latin people listen to.

I don't really care about levels. But the tracker will open signups for 1 week or so. Then we will become more private. But the invites will be easy to find

I know most of you wont be interested in this project. But I just want to know your opinion .. So What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Xhester; 07-04-2008 at 02:32 PM.
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    it would be awesome, i would like to sign up really... i like latin music and i think, it might help me with spanish via songs i mean

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhester View Post
    So What do you guys think?
    i like brazilian music. if you have people that upload brazil stuff that i can't find on other trackers i'll be interested.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhester View Post
    So What do you guys think?
    i like brazilian music. if you have people that upload brazil stuff that i can't find on other trackers i'll be interested.
    I am Brazilian and I 100% agree with that post.

Dedicated uploaders with assigned countries would be great.
    For example, 3 people uploading Argentinian music, 3 people uploading Brazilian music and another 3 people uploading Columbian music.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    +1 /\/\/\ Also a good way to merge communities from diff countries : )

The Chase is Better than the Catch

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Sometimes it's hard to find latin music and it would be good to have a specialized site on that area.

Be sure to let us know when it's ready.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Actually rather than this, why dont we create a huge music torrent site in which all people can upload staff from their own country? This way, passive people like me would have much more chance at uploading staff... We can use this opportunity to get to know Turkish music or Arabic music... and it will be very nice for those who study a certain language...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    This way, at least i can be sure that i am contributing to the site rather than seeding and seeding alone, also keeping ratio would be much easier

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Actually rather than this, why dont we create a huge music torrent site in which all people can upload staff from their own country?
    yeah, let's create a huge torrent site for music where everyone can upload all kinds of music. brilliant idea.

ever heard of waffles and what?

oh and by the way. who is we?

bilkenter, don't take it personal. 90% of your posts here are noobish rubbish. i appreciate your engagment and your activity, but you should settle down a little. sgtmajor already told you and i think it's about time i tell you as well.

take some time to read and learn before you post in every topic. it might save you some embarrassment and your opinion on things won't be changing every three days like it is now. it takes a little more than a seedbox and some buffers to be experienced in the private tracker scene.

also change your signature, because in three month (when you may understand the game) you are going to claim to be an anti-trader and then i will be the one who reminds you, how proud you were to be a trader when you started here.

sorry for the o.t. Xhester.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 07-04-2008 at 04:35 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I vote +1 for latin music
    salsa, cha cha
    spanish guitars and conga drums
    ho yeah I cant wait for that one
    GL
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast