Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: torrent leech.

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    you cannot, i talked to the staff, if you dont wanna get banned or warned in anyway, The only way you can invite someone to tl from internet is to meet the guy on the internet on sites except torrent tracker forums like this one... For example, if you met with the guy on the chat rooms or facebook or whatever, and if you trust him, you can give it to him, otherwise, it is definitely forbidden to do it on here... Neo is gonna teach ya how to be banned if you dont obey

Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    People will always try and get in Bilkenter. Torrent trackers aren't exactly law abiding institutions themselves, right?
    You are definitely right m8, i just didnt want him to lose his account out of good will since i lost all my 6 invites out of goodwill... If you wanna do it, go meet somewhere else and do it... Noone can stop you after all... But the pain of getting punished sucks... Believe me i know
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-04-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    can i have one tl invite i am in urgent need ot it bud

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    dude seriously guyz, you dont read the topics do you? i am vip and my invites were taken cuz of such action... It is forbidden to share them here....Admin will get ya just wait
    Same happened to me. I'm just glad I didn't get banned.

Don't give away TL invites!!
    o hai

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    ELLOL's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    can i get one??

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    crumble6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm fed up with my low level trackers... any chance I could get one so that I can finally put my seedbox to use?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Hi,

can you invite me please?

thanks.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    can i have one ?..that is if you are still offering.cause..by all the things that guy sayd up there...i think you will have second toughts about giving them away anyway..if you do decide to give them out..here's a screen shot to show you i am a seeder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12