Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Great seedbox - http://seedlayer.net/

BlackEyes's Avatar Going Upp BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    http://www.santrex.net/torrenthosting.php

WebUI, The cool thing that there is no "active torrents limit"..
    and fileshare freak say that they got nice speeds..

Have any one tried them?
    stay away!!!! from santrex they suckss

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i requested refund many times as its been down ~6 times in last week for me. Was offered $1.50 refund eventually got it up to $5 but getting that is yet to be seen....

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    p0ster
    hmmm... logged on to torrentleech today to find an extra 30gb of download I never did
    Hopefully it's just a glitch with TL and not something else...

And just to clarify, I'm not implying he's stealing my passkey (there's nothing extra on my snatchlist), just maybe that he's running a faulty client or something (tflux showed me to have DL'd 19gb on a torrent, which I didn't)
    Last edited by tX; 07-22-2008 at 08:39 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    change it to bittornado if u are having problems it fixed my problems with conecting to peers

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Quote Originally Posted by gold24 View Post
    change it to bittornado if u are having problems it fixed my problems with conecting to peers
    It's still set too low, something we aren't allow to alter. We used to be able to set # of connections, ports, time to seed etc but they took that off since some people were prolly setting them too high.

I have 2 seedboxes with different companies. I uploaded the same (spanking new on tracker) torrent to both boxes... SeedLayer connects to 0 seeds and 8 peers. My other box connects to 1 seed and 98 peers. HUGE difference. In the end I end up seeding a total of 3GB on SeedLayer and 46GB on my other box.

I love my other box

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    BlackEyes's Avatar Going Upp BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gold24 View Post
    It's still set too low, something we aren't allow to alter. We used to be able to set # of connections, ports, time to seed etc but they took that off since some people were prolly setting them too high.

I have 2 seedboxes with different companies. I uploaded the same (spanking new on tracker) torrent to both boxes... SeedLayer connects to 0 seeds and 8 peers. My other box connects to 1 seed and 98 peers. HUGE difference. In the end I end up seeding a total of 3GB on SeedLayer and 46GB on my other box.

I love my other box
    is't ovh or>??

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo81 View Post

I love my other box
    is't ovh or>??
    They are both OVH Kimsufi, yes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    is the server down again? (TF3)

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    I thought it was down for a moment but it just took a real long time to load ^^;

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    I've concluded that the max connections is 8... and here I thought 25 is bad.

I guess since they are stopping service after this month they don't care about customer satisfaction anymore. Rubbish.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast