Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN is back up again

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    yes yes it's back all torrents gone and no user history. long as it's back its fine i can start all over again
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    yes yes it's back all torrents gone and no user history. long as it's back its fine i can start all over again
    That is very very bad... The good thing is that the guys there seem to not have lost their faith in the tracker and are willing to start over... But, unfortunately, I am afraid that this is going to take too long...
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Does it matter whether it takes too long or not? You guyz claim to be sharing or luving the community... Now show that you luv the community rather than whining about torrents... Damn i dont get you people... Rather than sharing the joy that you get from torrents, share the joy that none of the uploaders or ftn owner himself got arrested... It might have ended much more harshly... It didnt end of course... Anyway what i am saying, i know you are upset and so forth... But being upset may make the owner or others who contributed to the site much more than you upset...This is why, try to cheer them up, i dunno, at least dont mention about it so that they could maintaint their work... It is gonna come back brandon is dedicated so it seems

Sorry if this is a little harsh but no offense implied just gettin furious

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I don't think that anybody complained... At least, I haven't seen anyone. We all know it wasn't their fault and just hope that with everybody's efforts things will be as it was a few days ago! Everybody loves the community and the tracker's philosophy but don't forget people that FTN is still a torrent tracker. And a tracker without torrents is kind of sad... This is what we are saying, we don't blame anyone we just hope!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah i think he just wrote that out of the blue without even bothering to read any of the comments.Hate that crap..

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    cadaffi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    sucks that all torrents are gone but glad to hear they are back!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The site doesn't work for me, does it work for you guys?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Yeah i think he just wrote that out of the blue without even bothering to read any of the comments.Hate that crap..
    Yeah i read all of them, i just couldnt bear the comment the previous friend mate... Ok it is probably sad that torrents are gone, and he is right that trackers without torrents are sad, but why this impatience? Brandon has already made it clear that he is working on it...As far as i know, it hasnt been much since ftn is down at most 3 days i think, why cant people wait for a week or so? then they can ask it again and again. Why do they like putting presure over the staff? All of users already know that they are working on the problem and it will be back soon. then why this freaking approach? Why do they worry about their accounts or so? If someone has invited you before, he will probably invite you again. Eventually you will get your previous ftn or any other site, you dont have to say it over and over...They already know the problem, they already know that torrents are not there anymore, or any other matter, and they are working to figure this problem out, as we speak they probably add more torrents and so forth for their users. I dont get the idea that users claim to know much more than staff, even if you dont mention that you cant log in to ftn, they will probably be aware of the fact that some people cannot log in, wont they? This is why, i think repeating things over and over is kinda frustrating, dont you think?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by jam0980tr View Post
    to bad that we dont have any history now

but anyway FTN is back and that is most important

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You'll be surprised how fast it'll fill up again
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast