Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst Private Trackers

I see you subtly aggravated the demonoid fanboys. Well done.

I personally prefer dedicated trackers if I'm looking for rare content. The potential speed, rarity, and quality of such a model is unmatched.
    Last edited by Acumen; 07-06-2008 at 03:49 AM.
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    wtf have you been smokin' tonight??

/throw me some please
    actually i have gotten speeds like that... like once or twice, but have...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    wtf have you been smokin' tonight??

/throw me some please
    actually i have gotten speeds like that... like once or twice, but have...
    In the cold light of day, re-read (slowly if necessary) what you actually typed, classic gobbledy gook of the highest order

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    i've hit some fast speeds at demoniod.... i've gotten 1mb+ from demoniod... i've also gotten 0.89kbs before also...
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Is it because he used the lower case b instead of the uppercase B, which would mean that getting 0.89kbps would be impossible?
    Humanity has in the course of time had to endure from the hands of science three great outrages upon its naive self-love: the discovery that our world is merely a speck in a vast universe, that we merely descended from lesser animals, and that our conscious minds sometimes lie to their very selves about our actions.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Isn't it possible to recieve 890 bytes per second?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    u just cant criticize demonoid bcoz u have some private trackers, bcoz its the best tracker out there with really really good stuff, ya speed sometimes sucks but it doesnt matter when u go with content rating.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Demonoid has historically been mixed in speed, but they have stuff seeded for a long ass time. If you wait a couple days, you can get 15GB+ torrents no problem. At least that's how it used to be. I actually joined BitMeTV because Demonoid shut down, and since then I've never needed to go back.

Either way, Demonoid had The Daily Show and The Colbert Report everyday when even 0day trackers didn't have them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    demonoid is a public tracker

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    first if all, cheggit is the shit, secondly.. nice steal with no credit, thirdly.. that list sucks, they would probably say CO sucks cause its ugly.
    Last edited by puckface; 07-06-2008 at 06:16 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Demonoid isn't a private tracker,atleast their mods don't see it that way.
    That aside,public/private its one of the best torrent sites out there especially for rare files,site design's great,great community too. Their forums are back btw.

Anyway thanks for that list.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast