Thread: SeedLayer!!!!

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have been with seedlayer since they opened (2007 when they didnt have their site up yet) and their customer service is the best. I haven't had any problems with seedlayer and i am still with that company. You will recieve easily 8 MB/s and even more most of the time. I've hit around 11 MB/s on TL using his seedbox. One time the seedbox was down and it was immediately back up in around 5 minutes and with no loss of data! I really like this company since they have a great customer service and really have great speeds. I personally recommend you to this company since they are the best!

Be sure to check them out at http://seedlayer.net

THEY ARE AMAZING
    i be lurking

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Well prices are very affordable but low disk space seems to be an issue. I will probably give them a try when i move to USA. Till then i am happy with OVH

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It looks really good and is really cheap. If you order it, is that just for 1 month or every month until you cancel it?

And although the disk space is low, it is very cheap so is the sort of seedbox you can keep permanently, unlike most where you will only keep it for 1 month.

OVH is really cheap for what you get, but you would not be able to keep it for a whole year, unes you can afford to pay at least £240, compared with £60 from seedlayer.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ukgenius View Post
    OVH is really cheap for what you get, but you would not be able to keep it for a whole year, unes you can afford to pay at least £240, compared with £60 from seedlayer.
    No, you're wrong, if you want to rent an OVH server for one month, you can.
    Maybe you didn't look carefully at their order page?
    And so, OVH has cheaper prices and SeedLayer cannot compete with them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I know you can order an OVH seedbox for just 1 month, but sometimes people would prefer to keep the seedbox for longer. If you wanted a seedbox for a whole year, you probably would not be able to afford one from OVH.

But I do agree that if you only want a seedbox for a month, OVH is simply unbeatable

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    you can renew with seedlayer every month
    i be lurking