-has "buffer" tattooed on his butt
    -honest ratio cheater
    -thinks he knows a lot and posts a lot
    -banned from several sites for trading, dupe accounts and cheating
    -is going to claim to have stopped trading and cheating forever soon

conclusion: excellent prospective invitee, keep in mind for future invites

on topic:

dear traders, cheaters and "great giveaway" account donors,

global bans are a myth created by tracker staff and anti-traders. the original poster is obviously lying. nobody will catch you, because we all know that you are smarter than any staff and too cool for school. people who respect tracker rules are all gay ass kissers. please don't panic and concentrate on your next trade and how to buffer that next account. do not stop trading or cheating, you'll never get caught. you know how trackers work and how to hide, they don't.
    dvnaruto was tortured by mean tracker staff (led by bitmetv) in a dark cellar in order to spread this ridiculous rumors about getting banned from several trackers.
    you are safe. everything is fine.

there's no such thing called global ban. everything is a scare tactic. propaganda made up by those non-trading wimps.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

That was my favorite part.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

That was my favorite part.
    that was my take on Raban's earlier post, but apparently Bilkenster missed the sarcasm

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    yeah i do, what is wrong with exile honestly? just keep him away from the site for a while, then he can rejoin the community again... what is wrong with this?

i get it, if he cannot fulfill the requirements, then he is not fit for community since trackers are a place in which you leech when you seed mostly... it is mutual, also this guy has broken the contract when he signed up for the tracker. He is definitely to be punished, but is banning the right way?

Let me give an example of what i did...
    even if someone makes a mistake, a bad one, he or she can still find the right way to do it. I will give 2 experience i had with 2 torrent trackers now. First of all, I did cheat on iptorrents once, they banned me and so forth, But at that time, i didnt even know seedbox has existed, after i learned about it, i got seedbox, now most of my accounts have 1 tb buffer except waffles and so forth they are hard to seed There is no reason, why he or she cannot be the same. He or She can definitely change the way he has behaved.

Secondly, i said earlier that my account got disabled on what.cd, they accused me of having 2 accounts at once, i went to irc told them about my situation, i was just asking for the reason behind the ban on my friends account, and i guess they thought that i have another account. I admit, i at first said i was the account owner, then changed the way i did behave immediately it was like this..
    My account got disabled can i learn the reason?
    Then i said, anyway to be honest it is not my account, it is my friends
    When i asked him about whether i can rejoin or not, he said no not even with an invite, Now i am asking, is it really logical to punish someone forever? This is why, i am against banning, since i have been in the same way he is right now...
    Long Term Damages of Ban
    Also when you think about the long-term damage of what some tracker does, They ban him , then some of them inform it to another trackers in which person is banned 2. This way, he both loses confident in his abilities as well as his credibility, his beliefs and his word. Also some tracker forces you to be self-indulgent. Why? Because you are punished for the good deeds you inclined to do, i got punished cuz i wanted to help others get tl trackers, then again i got punished just because i wanted to help my friend. Also an example of long term effects might be my other friend, when my account at sct got banned because of trading, i asked him to talk to the staff since i had no idea of this site anyway. He said, he cannot since the staff is too tough there. Now you see how helpful people get because of attitudes of certain trackers. I dont blame them, it is definitely not an easy task to run a torrent tracker, but it is in their power to be much more flexible.

@polar bear, if i am to be banned for what i believe, then so be it m8, it is one tracker not the end of the world
    @other guy, wait for it dude, i hope i will open my own tracker in the years to come, now in the process of archiving

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    i think we need to hear bilkenters opinion on this...

he's the resident torrent expert around here...
    sorry, i almost forgot. sometimes there are comments on fst, that really make me laugh. this was one of them. thanks for that raban.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Bilkenter I've seen you (TRY) and debate with just about everyone and most of if not every time you end up looking stupid. I think you should just quit while your behind.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeah i do, what is wrong with exile honestly? just keep him away from the site for a while, then he can rejoin the community again... what is wrong with this?

i get it, if he cannot fulfill the requirements, then he is not fit for community since trackers are a place in which you leech when you seed mostly... it is mutual, also this guy has broken the contract when he signed up for the tracker. He is definitely to be punished, but is banning the right way?

Let me give an example of what i did...
    even if someone makes a mistake, a bad one, he or she can still find the right way to do it. I will give 2 experience i had with 2 torrent trackers now. First of all, I did cheat on iptorrents once, they banned me and so forth, But at that time, i didnt even know seedbox has existed, after i learned about it, i got seedbox, now most of my accounts have 1 tb buffer except waffles and so forth they are hard to seed There is no reason, why he or she cannot be the same. He or She can definitely change the way he has behaved.

Secondly, i said earlier that my account got disabled on what.cd, they accused me of having 2 accounts at once, i went to irc told them about my situation, i was just asking for the reason behind the ban on my friends account, and i guess they thought that i have another account. I admit, i at first said i was the account owner, then changed the way i did behave immediately it was like this..
    My account got disabled can i learn the reason?
    Then i said, anyway to be honest it is not my account, it is my friends
    When i asked him about whether i can rejoin or not, he said no not even with an invite, Now i am asking, is it really logical to punish someone forever? This is why, i am against banning, since i have been in the same way he is right now...
    Long Term Damages of Ban
    Also when you think about the long-term damage of what some tracker does, They ban him , then some of them inform it to another trackers in which person is banned 2. This way, he both loses confident in his abilities as well as his credibility, his beliefs and his word. Also some tracker forces you to be self-indulgent. Why? Because you are punished for the good deeds you inclined to do, i got punished cuz i wanted to help others get tl trackers, then again i got punished just because i wanted to help my friend. Also an example of long term effects might be my other friend, when my account at sct got banned because of trading, i asked him to talk to the staff since i had no idea of this site anyway. He said, he cannot since the staff is too tough there. Now you see how helpful people get because of attitudes of certain trackers. I dont blame them, it is definitely not an easy task to run a torrent tracker, but it is in their power to be much more flexible.

@polar bear, if i am to be banned for what i believe, then so be it m8, it is one tracker not the end of the world
    @other guy, wait for it dude, i hope i will open my own tracker in the years to come, now in the process of archiving
    (QFT)

bilkman, you are only digging yourself into a deeper hole. I'll refrain from commenting as I hate to be the one spamming, but I'm sure there are dozens of others ready to point out how ridiculous this post it.,. I suggest you lay low for awhile, and then secretly change your name like zaa did
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 07-06-2008 at 07:52 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    Bilkenter I've seen you (TRY) and debate with just about everyone and most of if not every time you end up looking stupid. I think you should just quit while your behind.
    Just because majority says this is the right thing to do doesnt mean that it is right....Also if you look into history, you may easily see how great minds has been treated at first not that i am impying i am great or smt...

edit: also, i get what some people are trying to do, using their reputation to silence those who doesnt share their opinions on the matter...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    When you trade an account (or invite) and get caught. You can't bitch about why it was banned or disabled. You also (from just being around the FST forums) can expect the owner or staff of that site to inform other owners/staff of other sites (most know each other) of the user involved in the said trade attempt (I'm sure their IP Addy as well).
    So conclusion....DON'T TRADE....YOU WILL BE CAUGHT!
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well i going to bed soon, but 2 points he brings up.

he cheated because he didnt know about Seedboxes.

hmm ive used a seedbox once in my life, and i have never cheated my ratio (even though i am in a prime position to do so). I do not get any bonuses to the SP mod we have. not even if i put money into the tracker, i will never be a donor, so i wont get the bonus.

when i first started, i was on 13KBs upload, on a 500mhz crappy laptop with an 11 gig hdd.

I ran a tracker on there, and was the first to get games onto suprnova at the time, and i was uploading constantly, i was also unraring and transfering the ISO to my XBOX as well at the same time.

so my attitude is, if i can do that, then anyone can, you dont need a seedbox to survive on a private tracker, and if you do, its because of the seedboxes that you do (for every seedbox user that uploads to a 3 ratio, thats 3 others that cant get to a 1 * that by 100 seedboxes uploading 10* the ratio, then thats 1000 downloaders that cant get to a 1 ratio) hence the SP Mod on BCG.

the other point is.

Why? Because you are punished for the good deeds you inclined to do.

we are not fortune tellers, you cheat we ban, end of story.

You make a top 10 tracker (and i dont mean in the rarity levels either, i mean in the grand scheme of trackers) and open the doors, you will be banning whole bloody countries never mind individual users. just because of the amount of cheaters that come through.

its really funny, we are open even though its hard to get in, we have ppl coming into our IRC saying they have been trying for days/weeks/months to get an account. but yet the same cheaters/traders/dupe account scum, seem to get in very easy, i cant quite understand that one, this was meant to keep those out lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast