Thread: People That Are Worse Then Leaches Read

Poster
    Doesnt everyone hate the people that they download songs off then you find out that it aint even the right name or has some totally crappy shit in it like scratches or that annyoing guys that talks at the start of rap songs. well here is my plee PLEASE everyone put the filenames as ARTIST (Feat.) - SONG (Remix) and PLEASE ID3 or ID2 tag your songs corretly, and to the people that say that if they change the ID3 they can no longer be multi-sourced, well guess if everyone ID3 tagged there songs correctly the first time guess what over time downloads would be able to find over 100 users sharing the same file because no one would have to change teh ID3 cause they people that do change the ID3 names are really screwing themselves up because the more they do it the more we have to rename them which makes everyones downloads go slower due to no multi-sources. so please i pledge to you ID3 AND FILENAME YOUR MUSIC CORRECTLY

(On another not why dont we start a new form of music sharing why dont we ZIP full items and put the filename as ARTIST - ALBUM TITLE that way we could download full albums at a time)

Tell me what you think about what im talking about.

2. Music   -   #2
    Originally posted by notorious_k@16 August 2003 - 16:58
    (On another not why dont we start a new form of music sharing why dont we ZIP full items and put the filename as ARTIST - ALBUM TITLE that way we could download full albums at a time)
    too many virii on kazaa already
    if you want albumwraps, search for them, or go to Soulseek
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>