Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Riaa New Public Service Announcement

  1. #1
    Has anyone seen this yet...
    Their New Public Service Announcement
    You can right click and choose Save Targer As also.

    Taken from...
    http://www.waxy.org/archive/2003/08/12/riaa_psa.shtml.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Duluth, MN
    Posts
    95
    hahahaha. that's hilarious! here's an idea...let's sue the RIAA for threatening to kill our families, setting our houses on fire and slitting our throats! hahaha. what a dumb public service announcement. if you haven't seen it yet make sure you do. it's so funny. haha.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA USA
    Posts
    404
    OMG i just realised i haven't downloaded Don't Fear the Reaper yet. Thanks for the tip!

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by SodiumChloride@17 August 2003 - 03:57
    OMG i just realised i haven't downloaded Don't Fear the Reaper yet. Thanks for the tip!
    Great Tune...

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by thedirtyd@17 August 2003 - 03:31
    hahahaha. that's hilarious! here's an idea...let's sue the RIAA for threatening to kill our families, setting our houses on fire and slitting our throats! hahaha. what a dumb public service announcement. if you haven't seen it yet make sure you do. it's so funny. haha.
    Were you under the impression its real...
    Its a goof.

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Aha !!!! I knew it all along. But I'll be ready for you RIAA !!!!

    The machine gun nests are dug out, asswell as the anti-tank ditches. My cousin Vinny will bring the AAA gun that his gramps nicked during the great war. And my newest best friend Abdullah said he might have some RPG's left over in the basement. He was going to use em to deliver a message somewhere in Virginia, but he agreed the oppression we face over here is much worse than the one in his home country.

    If any of those RIAA neo-nazis set a foot inside my porch I'll make Wacko look like the annual White House Christmass dinner !!!

    PS. Any of you got some more laundry ditergent. I'm a few thousand pounds short for the final fireworks.




  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    im not sure
    Posts
    213
    lol, im going to have to get some of those weapons of mass detruction to use on the RIAA.

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    San Diego, CA USA
    Posts
    404
    Originally posted by Aimless6@17 August 2003 - 03:03
    The machine gun nests are dug out, asswell as the anti-tank ditches. My cousin Vinny will bring the AAA gun that his gramps nicked during the great war. And my newest best friend Abdullah said he might have some RPG's left over in the basement. He was going to use em to deliver a message somewhere in Virginia, but he agreed the oppression we face over here is much worse than the one in his home country.
    I have some enriched uranium in a shed. Maybe we can get the finest minds in the forum and invent a micro-tactical nuke that goes in bullets. Once a bullet hits a truck full of RIAA, it will vaporize it, but do little to the surroundings, and cause no significant radioactive fallout.

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    My Marine Platoon has dug in, we got enough ammo to last a year, we got M-16's, M-4's, .50 cals, grenades, tanks, airplanes, lets see them come after me.

    Kidding about the tank and and planes, but we do have the guns since we are in the Military.


    Just think, if the RIAA tried to sue someone in the Military right now, they would be so fucked, the public out cry would be so fucking big.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •