Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: Things I Hate

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Backgammon.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    13,074
    Backgammon is the oldest game in the world. It's like Star wars. Dark versus light. Good game. Good game.

    Things I hate.

    Cricket and mushrooms and Golf.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I hate backgammon, cricket, mushrooms and golf.

    I win.

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    Why do you hate Backgammon Japes? Its a great game involving skill, strategy and luck. What's not to like?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    I hate maggots, beef and big brother.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Why do you hate Backgammon Japes? Its a great game involving skill, strategy and luck. What's not to like?
    If I want those I play Risk.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Why do you hate Backgammon Japes? Its a great game involving skill, strategy and luck. What's not to like?
    If I want those I play Risk.


    You are wrong to dislike backgammon.

    Fact.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,396
    Backgammon is a great game.. Good fun, a laugh, and a superb way to pass time by with your mates over a cuppa coffee or whatever..


    Thing I hate - Rafael Nadal, golf, wasting money.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

    If I want those I play Risk.


    You are wrong to dislike backgammon.

    Fact.

    Sorry, I never knew.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post



    You are wrong to dislike backgammon.

    Fact.

    Sorry, I never knew.
    And now you do.

    Brilliant.

    Another infidel sorted.

    Other things I hate.

    Planning a hennight
    Golf
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •