Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IP Torrents

h1ronakamura's Avatar Yatta! BT Rep: +5
    what do u think about IP Torrents tracker?
    www.iptorrents.com

haven't found it in what trackers are worth thread

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    ipt is the best tracker in everything
    speed and everything

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It has a great variety, 0day items can be slower in reaching there compared to other 0day general trackers, but you can leech all you want and easily seed back.

They are very useful for the non-disconcerting torrenters just getting into torrents who are not bothered about pre-times and just need to grab something now & then, but they are a cash orientated tracker who prey on the very same people it attracts, no doubt being able to fill their donations very easily as their members will not know any different, just another bitsoup, pisexy, funfile type tracker really.

If you know about the forums here then I would suggest you are not new to torrenting and you can easily find better & faster trackers that suit your needs.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yeah i was just curious want kind of tracker that is but it probably suits to level 2 i think

i don't use that tracker as my main tracker of course but there is a lot of stuff and i was just wondering if it isn't level 3 or higher but i don't think so

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by h1ronakamura View Post
    yeah i was just curious want kind of tracker that is but it probably suits to level 2 i think

i don't use that tracker as my main tracker of course but there is a lot of stuff and i was just wondering if it isn't level 3 or higher but i don't think so
    one advice. forget about the rarity levels. they tell you nothing about the quality of the trackers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

one advice. forget about the rarity levels. they tell you nothing about the quality of the trackers.
    ok then, what tells me something about the quality of the trackers?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ime-etc-235742

don't take any rankings literally though. it's always better to make your own experiences and find what suits you best personally.

people talk about trackers here day and night. you will easily find out which are worth going for and which aren't.

edit: avoid creating topics like "what's the best tracker for blablabla?". there are hundreds of topics like this. better use the search function.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 07-04-2008 at 05:59 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ime-etc-235742

don't take any rankings literally though. it's always better to make your own experiences and find what suits you best personally.

people talk about trackers here day and night. you will easily find out which are worth going for and which aren't.

edit: avoid creating topics like "what's the best tracker for blablabla?". there are hundreds of topics like this. better use the search function.
    k thanks m8 i start to really like it here

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    who doesnt like paradisE?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast