Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for TorrentLeech invite.

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Do you actually know he doesn't have friends here for a fact?

He could be making them very friends aware he is looking for somewhere specific, and if them friends want to fulfil that request, that is up to them, not you to keep interrupting and putting your nose in where it is not required nor wanted.

If I see a request from one of my friends, I will fire them a PM and sort it out, I do not do things in public, and I didn't know they were looking for that site, so I will help them out without fuss or making an issue of it in the thread.

So, you are not helping, just hindering, and your hindererence is not welcome.

If you do a public GA to any tom dick or harry, then that is a different matter and you deserve everything you get if they catch you.

Once again, stop posting in every thread your opinion, it isn't welcome nor is it factual.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Do you actually know he doesn't have friends here for a fact?

He could be making them very friends aware he is looking for somewhere specific, and if them friends want to fulfil that request, that is up to them, not you to keep interrupting and putting your nose in where it is not required nor wanted.

If I see a request from one of my friends, I will fire them a PM and sort it out, I do not do things in public, and I didn't know they were looking for that site, so I will help them out without fuss or making an issue of it in the thread.

So, you are not helping, just hindering, and your hindererence is not welcome.

If you do a public GA to any tom dick or harry, then that is a different matter and you deserve everything you get if they catch you.

Once again, stop posting in every thread your opinion, it isn't welcome nor is it factual.
    kamon dude, if u have friends, you wouldnt ask here, would you? there is smt called msn or pm? Also it is not up to you to say whether it is welcome or not, it is up to topic starter... Lets wait and see whether he has friends who can help them here... Lets wait for his answer. Then we will sort this out.

Edit: also he has 15 posts, shall i look into his posts whether he got any friend or not?

Never mind, i hope he or she gets it, No matter what, you wont accept you are at fault here so forget i even wrote those

Now on the irc, talking to Mlapaglia...
    Here is the convo to shut you up

bilkenter: is it forbidden to fullfill a request to tl invite on torrent tracker forums?
    DAforce2000 :YES
    Daforce2000: told you a few times, that is why you lost your invites
    Daforce2000: The only legit way toto use TL invites to give them to your real friends
    DAforce2000: any trading give aways, online forums etc will get your invites removed or account banned

If you dont have any idea Sergeant, Dont ever talk dude....

If you need proof of this convo, go talk to daforce2000

Also you are driving me crazy

Last edited by bilkenter; 07-07-2008 at 03:47 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You do not know for a fact who his friends are, and who can invite him quietly via PM, and if a total stranger does want to invite him, it is none of your concern, it is between his inviter and him and the tracker, just stfu and leave them alone.

I make requests here if I am looking for something, so your premise of no-one should make a request here if they have friends is a false one, I would expect one of my freinds to fill my request, wouldn't you?

Once again you prove you are just still a total novice here when it comes to how things work, no matter how much you go running to tracker staff, officially of course they would say that wouldn't they, you would expect them to say nothing else but that, you just prove how clueless you still are each & every time you post. Learn the difference between requests & giveaways will yer??

Carry on digging that hole, I'll get you a bigger shovel if you want.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    yeah yeah yeah, so you luv to go behind trackers, i am sure you are on great trackers like ftn and such with this attitude of yours... You always boast that you know what torrenting is how it works and so forth... Also no i wouldnt if i know that inviter might risk his account to be banned or smt....I definitely wouldnt ask for such a kindness or sacrifice

You know what i think? You are someone who likes to inform people to tracker to get their approval to get into certain trackers... You just want people to help him out and risk their accounts to be banned or invited to be removed... I really want to help him out, but not at the expense of someones account or smt... I now see how selfish you are dude. You just think, as long as i get into ftn or whatever, it doesnt matter what happens to others...No wonder you havent made any give away here... You urge people to do it because you damn know they can be punished... Anyway if you are the ideal torrenter who violates rules behind trackers, i have nothing further to talk with ya... Good luck to the poster

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Only yesterday I invited people to TL & SCT from members here who I have gotten to know and I saw they were looking for an invite to them trackers, if they make themselves known that is up to them I will not name them publicly.

And go and check who did an officially sanctioned FTN giveaway for christmas just gone, over 20 people got into FTN via that thread. All my FTN invites (double figures) have gone to members from here who I can class as my friends.

I have also ensured FSC has been made aware of some good & deserving members from here, those who get involved and are courteous and helpful will always be remembered for their actions & deeds and will get noticed for them reasons.

What I want is good members for trackers, and making a request can and should always be encouraged, making requests is not breaking any rules as they are not members of that tracker yet to have to abide by them rules. Doing giveaway threads is breaking the rules, as you are by definition a member of that tracker, subtle difference there I know but I doubt you will understand that.

So when I say you are clueless and know nothing, that is exactly what I mean, clear?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeah yeah yeah, so you luv to go behind trackers, i am sure you are on great trackers like ftn and such with this attitude of yours... You always boast that you know what torrenting is how it works and so forth... Also no i wouldnt if i know that inviter might risk his account to be banned or smt....I definitely wouldnt ask for such a kindness or sacrifice

You know what i think? You are someone who likes to inform people to tracker to get their approval to get into certain trackers... You just want people to help him out and risk their accounts to be banned or invited to be removed... I really want to help him out, but not at the expense of someones account or smt... I now see how selfish you are dude. You just think, as long as i get into ftn or whatever, it doesnt matter what happens to others...No wonder you havent made any give away here... You urge people to do it because you damn know they can be punished... Anyway if you are the ideal torrenter who violates rules behind trackers, i have nothing further to talk with ya... Good luck to the poster
    You really are looking stupid dude. I have a low post count but know plenty of people here from other sites that would give me any invite without question. So if I want to make a request because I dont want to try and remember every single person I know. And then go pm them all individually. Whats wrong with that? Nothing.

You are obviously the noob here who got his invites taken away. Why do you keep going to staff members anyway? Of course they are going to say that gimme a freakin break.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Only yesterday I invited people to TL & SCT from members here who I have gotten to know and I saw they were looking for an invite to them trackers, if they make themselves known that is up to them I will not name them publicly.

And go and check who did an officially sanctioned FTN giveaway for christmas just gone, over 20 people got into FTN via that thread. All my FTN invites (double figures) have gone to members from here who I can class as my friends.

I have also ensured FSC has been made aware of some good & deserving members from here, those who get involved and are courteous and helpful will always be remembered for their actions & deeds and will get noticed for them reasons.

What I want is good members for trackers, and making a request can and should always be encouraged, making requests is not breaking any rules as they are not members of that tracker yet to have to abide by them rules. Doing giveaway threads is breaking the rules, as you are by definition a member of that tracker, subtle difference there I know but I doubt you will understand that.

So when I say you are clueless and know nothing, that is exactly what I mean, clear?
    I was wrong at one thing, let me say it, then i will move to the points that you mentioned. Just because you haven’t got any rep doesn’t mean that you haven’t made any give away or such kind actions.
    Now your points, it doesn’t matter to me how much you invited people or how much you helped others. I am not against Making requests... All i am saying, making request for certain trackers may harm inviters. But in tl, it is against to the rules of that community as you saw the conversation between daforce2000 and me, and if you do help them for the request, you will get punished just like i was punished. You suggest that i do it behind tracker on your previous posts. You also say i recruit people from this community to ftn and such... I am definitely sure that those people who have trusted you are very wrong about that if you suggest, people should go behind them, i just violated the rules obviously and here, and got punished. If i understood what you said, if you are a member on certain tracker and do violate the rules, you can get away with it if you do it covertly... You are such a joke man. Now i started doubting about the ftn or fsc quality thanks to you.

AT white boy, i really wonder whether you would say it or not if he hasnt said, he was recruiting people for ftn, i wish he hasnt said it
    Also quit calling people noobs and so forth, if being pro is all about getting away with what you did, then we both have wrong ideas about who is noob or pro

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    When you have been here in the invites section for longer than the 2 weeks you have been, you get to know and become friends with lots of members, including which members belong to which trackers and what they offer.

I can guarantee you the tracker staff, and most members here, know my username on the trackers, so to suggest I would break their rules is just plainly wrong and again proves just what nonsense you come out with just to embellish your posts.

You would do well, very well, to take a back seat for a month or so and just take your time to get to know that trackers are actually more than just a place to click a link from and seed it back 10 times over on your mega seedbox.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    dont you want to continue this discussion via pm?..
    and yeah even i know sgtmajors nick on torrent sites, so he doesnt do anything "covertly"^^ who cares about this p2l site anyways..
    gl with the invite

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast