Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Drugs Become Legal ?

Aberrant
    Pardon my ignorance b, but do they really grow that much pot in Canada?

Back in the day.... all the good shit came from Columbia.... but that was a long time ago I guess.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    Poster
    In about half the homes on an average street here titey.
    In the evening, you might actually get ill if you went outside and took a deep breath while one of the neighbors is "venting".

It smells like a whole herd of skunks has just been run over.

Firetrucks are a common site at rental homes too. The renters will fill the attic with stems and leaves and torch it when they move out. Other times, it's just all the excessive and poorly connected wiring that sets it off.

Many million dollar homes have been destroyed to farm pot indoors. They even remove the floors to increase the growing area or dig cellers which collapse. I've seen bedrooms lined with sheet plastic to a few feet up the walls and then filled with dirt. They also collapse under the weight occasionaly.

It's a running game now to build homes, rent them to growers, have the house destroyed for one or two crops which nets millions, claim insurance, and build a few more.

It's probably a larger industry than forestry for us now.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Aberrant

Huh!

Guess I better crawl back under my rock ....
    • .... things are weirder out here in the real world than I realized.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Poster
    To give you some refference, the drugs grown locally are so potent that one gram would be equivalent to several ounces of the very best to ever come out of Columbia.
    An extremely good thai stick would be on par with a semi fat joint grown here.

One pin joint would last days if you only smoked enough to get the same effect that mexican gave.
    And people have become tolerant to this new stuff. I know some that go through several ounces a week.
    Just try cutting them off and then tell me there's no physical or psychological addiction.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    QUOTE (imnotanaddict @ 17 August 2003 - 02:31)
    For the record I've been drug and alcohol free for sometime. 

Just addicted to K++ eh? 
    titey
    I must take the 5th on that one titey.By the by what made you switch UN'S?
    You are aka tite-wad are'nt you or is he duct-taped-in the closet?

evilbagpuss
    I would query whether the addiction part refers to psychological or physical addiction (I suspect the former) and I've never come across crack laced weed in my 10 year 'career' but apart from that good myth debunking stuff
    From what info I've ever read pot can be psychologically addicting but not physical.
    unlike alcohol, can be physically addicting after prolonged use. Withdrawals/DT'S.
    And luckyly when I did smoke I never ran across an laced weed either.

As far as pot being more potent today I'm not sure of that true Skunk I grant you
    is something to write home about but if I were still smocking I'de trade evenin forsome 70's and 80's - Connoissear-Red Bud, Gold Bud, Rainbow, from Columbia.
    I usually make a point not to use profanity in forums but if youll excuse..
    THAT WAS THE SHIT!
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Aberrant
    @ balamm- To further demonstrate how out of touch I am with today's pot smokers.... I've never heard the terms "thai stick" or "pin joint" (though I can guess at the latter).

Congratulations! I now feel really old.... I just had the notion to pine for the "good ol' days".

@ addict - There was an "incident" involving my old UN so I had to start over with the new one.

So far as the duct tape and closet.... don't give Metro any ideas.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    thai stick -is thai weed wrapped around a thin wood dowelpin dipped in opium.
    Have'nt seen one of those since the 70's either.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    Aberrant
    You must have a few years on me then addy.... I didn't smoke my first joint till.... well maybe it was in the late '70s.... but my experience was pretty casual.

The only terms I can remember using back then were joint, doobie, stick and roach.

btw - Surely the expression "Wacky Tabacky" comes from Kentucky!

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    auctually that may have been elmer fudd, not sure.
    yeah todays slang in these parts are hog legs (for the big ones)
    pinners or match sticks (for LIttle)
    of course the younger kids are smoking blunts (pretty big doobies rolled in cigar
    paper)

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@17 August 2003 - 04:11
    yeah todays slang in these parts are hog legs (for the big ones)
    Almost certainly it would be HAWG Legs.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast