Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have nothing to give

Poster
    Hello,

What can i do when i have nothing to show, I mean ratio or anything.
    How can i show that i'm a trustworthy guy.

A friend told me to register on this site, So now i'm here.
    I looked through this site and so far when coming to
    invites to other BT sites one rule is that you must show a pic on your ratio.
    I hope you guys can help me out with this one.

//Best regards

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    join a site thats open atm

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ramus's Avatar anti-trader BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    speedtests and i guess you can start working on building your ratio on sites you are already apart of now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Just be active,Make some posts. Once you have been here a while make a request for a site that interests you. I will personally give you demonoid if you want. If you want Demonoid Just pm me saying so.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If you want to be that trustworthy guy, never trade for anything, ever.

Get involved in the forum by debating, informing, asking, answering, and not just sitting on your hands looking in, and read the sites open thread every day, there are some fantastic sites always open and some open occasionally.

Never be afraid to ask, you might not like the answers, but at least you will get an answer
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    stoi said what you need to do... thats what i did... ya start at the bottom and slowly work your way to the top. its very possible to do in only a few months.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Are you on any sites at all? If you are, then let me know about them, and I'll help you out. If you have no experience at all, then just get into a public tracker and start learning the ropes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Careful with the over offering of invites, read the stickies above:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...anned-146184/?

Requesting or offering invites for torrent sites is NOT allowed in this section.
    Requests or offers made outside of the Invites Section will be Removed.
    Requests or offers MUST be done in the BitTorrent Invites Section.

Some should know better as well having been here a while, while others seem to think rules do not apply to them.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    When you work your up a little, i will give you a bitmetv invite promise ! you dont have to use the same way everybody did, just let us help

lol giving a bitmetv invite to the wrong person could eff your chances of ever getting an invite again. I wouldn't put too much faith in someone until you know them, that promise of yours was pretty stupid
    Of course, i dont intend to give it to someone who will cheat or resort to means that might get him banned... Who would anyway? All i am saying, i will give him his level 5 invite first, if he becomes active in this forum and bring an acceptable ratio...

edit: it was markup he started it, i just followed his way sorry dude Also i was just in the mood for give aways

If you are to warn us dude, you were here, you could have warned us earlied than this anyway

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Nice of you Funkin'.I think you're on the right track.
    Best to know something about the individual first .If h4ds is a true novice the thing that he needs most is knowledge not trackers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast