Optical Drive: DVD-Writer
    Keyboard: Agis PS2 Multimedia
    Mouse: Agis Optical Mouse PS2
    Monitor: Agis LCD 19"

+ Genius Headphone and Microphone
    + Pen Drive 2 GB
    + Sweex Webcam Nightvision
    FREE (Which I dont really need)

The price is almost the same (400 Euros) and u can also add/remove parts so if u have a suggestion make it : )
    Last edited by Ali-g; 07-08-2008 at 09:00 PM.

The Chase is Better than the Catch

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    How much??

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What OS are you planning on running and what's the intended use?
    Also where from?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    within those two choices....you are sacrificing quite a bit just for that video card.

are you buying this pre-packaged?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok the PC would cost at 400 Euros which would mean 600 $ (I guess, Im from Europe)

The PC is intended mostly to work on projects on an AutoCAD-like program called Microstation (I also may play a lil this summer )

And this is pre-packaged, but u can add things. For ex. at PC 1 with another 29 Euros u could get a 512 MB HYPER MEMORY (256 MB) ASUS PCI EXPRESS. ATI X1050, DDR, 128BIT while on PC 2 with some money (IDK how much) u can get another 1 GB RAM

The thing Id want to know is: Is there any big difference btw shared memory card, hyper memory, and GF8400 GS...? Cuz when it comes to RAM its all about numbers but when its about graphics I really get stuck so many things to take in count

SO WHICH ONE WOULD U CHOOSE? (I also added MotherBoard and FSB on PC 2)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i would definitely go with the first one. you can always upgrade a video card later on if you decide you need it.....for autocad kinda stuff im guessing you probably will

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    $600 US right? well here how about these. I'm sure some of the parts will be better Like the PSU and the Ram. I just did this quickly but you can tune it to fit your needs/budget. These prices are from Newegg, does NE ship to wherever you are if not TigerDirect is about the same price and I do think they ship everywhere.

Here goes:

GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L ATX Intel Motherboard $89.99

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor $177.99

ASUS GeForce 8500 GT EN8500GT TOP/HTP/256M $69.99

Patriot 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800 $43.99

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB $59.99

CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX 550W Power Supply $99.99

Grand Total:$536.94

This leaves you with around $65 to get a halfway decent Case nothing special but as good if not better than you would get with your current selections. Either way homeboy Good Luck
    Last edited by Detale; 07-08-2008 at 10:55 PM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanx for the heads up detale...
    But I need u to dedicate me another little of ur time and possibly clarify me in some points. Ive never done online shopping so...

1st: How much would shipment cost to Europe and after how many days will it arrive?

2nd: U posted me various pieces... only problem is as Im new to this IDK how to put together/install the pieces... so if these pieces come one by one can u address me to somewhere where they sell whole PCs (and u jst choose the specs kind-of)

3rd: emmm did u possibly forget the video card and monitor (monitor would cost like 169 Euros or around 250 $ :S

Thank you, Im really a newbie in this kind of problems.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    @ Kooft Your link is broken but you are right my man
    Does Newegg.com ship internationally?

Newegg.com does not currently ship internationally; we only deliver to locations within the United States and to Puerto Rico.

, But...

Does TigerDirect.com ship internationally?

Yes. TigerDirect.com does ship internationally via UPS World Wide.

Yeah!!

OK back on topic Ali Dude I know you can do it It really is quite easy and you will save a bunch of money. Start reading now man Everything you EVER wanted to leard is right here at your fingertips. Honestly I can find more than a few tutorials on how to build your own PC. Everything basically screws together in its respective place. You know what we do need a good tut here on FST maybe I can DARE Clocker to write one if he has time and we can get it stickied . The only thing which is a little nerve racking the first time is installing the CPU but even that is easy as long as you follow directions to a T. Otherwise I am sure because you are a member here you would have no problems "aquiring" a copy of XP right? I will give you a quick rundown in a few steps now and if no one else wants to write a tutorial then I will in a day or so.

Get all items needed

Install Power supply in the case

Install the CPU( carefully) add thermal grease and throw the white goop away

Install the CPU heatsink by snaping it in the appropriate holes and pluging in the Cpy fan where it says CPU fan on your MoBo

Get the backplate from the MoBo box and snap it in to the case after removing the one that comes on it.

Install the Mobo into the case using the provided screws (make sure to use those red washers)

Gently install your ram and video card( follow Video card directions)

Screw in the Hard drive and DVD drive where they go

Plug in all data and power cables and check them twice

Plug in the power switch, HDD light, and reset button on the correct pins on your Mobo ( read the manual for the MoBo)

Ummmmmm I think thats it

Start that bitch Up 9/10 it will start right up and go into Bios, set the date and time put Your copy of windows or whatever OS you like in the DVD drive restart and install the Operating System. I know this may seem like alot but believe me once you do it you will never look back. and say "shit that was easy" If you still feel uncomfortabe Try Tiger for some pre assembled and there are a few others out there but since I don't buy like that I couldn't recommend a good one.

Also there are many many ways to build a PC not exactly in this order I can't even honestly say what order I build in so don't nit pick you fuckers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast