Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future of HD

GOIN' MACH 5!!
    uh good luck with that

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtransmission View Post
    this server i have built it myself, and the server is @ my home with 1gbite line that costs like nothing
    Awesome...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok now for my next ?. you have the tracker, you have the coders, your secure, you have the server, but.. where is it going to be located, what country.

and i used to run my tracker from home (wish i could have got a free gbit line though lol) but i would never do it again, the domains IP points stright at you, instead of a host somewhere else.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    its secure place with no problems as i wrote first, we have beta tested the code and we didnt find any error join us in irc much easier to talk

we know what we are doing thats our job. this will be the future and for now our lunch time is 1week.
    Last edited by hdtransmission; 07-08-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nah your ok mate, i dont even get in my IRC that much, never mind anyone elses lol

well i wish you good luck, and dont mean to sound like a tw@t here.

but gbite line free, free server (well not free but already payed for) no running costs at all as far as i can see, I hope you wont have ads, and wont be P2L either.

but thats up to you at the end of the day, but no outlay from you, should mean, you dont need any donations.

and i want to move where you live, i want a free gbite line now lol

ok your in Sweden, safe, but not 100% safe with this wiretapping thing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi, its not free gbite, i wrote its like nothing, i mean like the costs is not much like other offer, i pay 100euro/month, unlimit bw thats what i meant, and its nothing
    would be nice to help with donation but its only for supporting the site and like it, im not out for money, and P2L will never happen at hdtransmission, our goal is not like to be torrentleech or scenetorrents, pay to get invite etc. here u enjoyin as we do and helping each other like BIG family.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    well like i have already said, Good luck with it. But i make it a rule to never join any other torrent sites, im only a member of mine, so no offence, but i think i will pass.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    stoi, i understand and that should be good to thanks for all luck

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    "This can be the future"... "This will be the future"... Oh well, heh.

I would like to see tracker for RAW SD TV feeds (like 4:2:2) etc. or even better tracker with combined SD + HD material. Well maybe SDBits will handle these?!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    thanks for all posts
    We cant wait anymore, 1 week left

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast