Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Uk Broadband

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by lynx@17 August 2003 - 14:36
    I would be very wary of taking any notice of reviews posted in ISPReview
    agreed i find the reviews random and insignificant - i just recommend the site because they have a very big list of ISPs that you can browse quickly (kinda)
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Originally posted by Bernardattic@20 August 2003 - 19:56
    I have gone for bt broadband just because i dont have a credit card and i have just added the broadband cost to my phone bill piece of p1$$ .

plus i have never been told that i have uploaded/downloaded more stuff than i should .free helpline 24/7 (and you can phone them for help on other stuff too cos they have some proper technical bods that work there )

shamone
    Bernardattic
    The amount of hassle I'm going through with the BT broadband helpdesk at the moment I would NEVER recommend them to anyone!

I've been passed around so many times between departments it's ridiculous, and everyone asks the same questions and everyone treats you like an imbecile.

One guy reckoned I must have got the MSBlast.A virus, even after I pointed out I was on windows98.

One department even told me to phone the complaints line about the other deparment because they had led me down the garden path...

Stay away from them, they are useless!

(NB outstanding problem still unresolved after 3 days)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345