Thread: i need revtt plain n simple yup

dweebo's Avatar H33t r0ks! BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    can anyone be so kind n generous to give me invite to that site? revtt thxs ....yup
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Have you still not gotten an invite since January? I see you have had several threads for RevTT in the past.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    RevTT is a great tracker, but it doesnt take 6 months to find a invite!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Have you still not gotten an invite since January? I see you have had several threads for RevTT in the past.
    Almost all of his post are him asking for invites which is probably why he hasn't got an invite for it yet. That is the truth Plain N Simple yup

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What is wrong with that? he is here for invites after all. I wish i have seen this earlier so that i could help you out, but if u are looking for revtt and level 3 4 5, i guess you wonder around internet, there are sites who ban scammers. cheaters, traders and so forth in which everyday elektro, bitmetv and such invitations are give. You need to fill an application form though

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    What is wrong with that? he is here for invites after all. I wish i have seen this earlier so that i could help you out, but if u are looking for revtt and level 3 4 5, i guess you wonder around internet, there are sites who ban scammers. cheaters, traders and so forth in which everyday elektro, bitmetv and such invitations are give. You need to fill an application form though
    Its not that theres anything wrong with asking. I think what lostdemon is saying is that he isnt giving / giving back, just asking / taking. Thats what he has a problem with Thus may be the reason he doesn't get what he asks for.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I get it, but maybe he has nothing to give back. Anyway, i really wonder whether there is a much difference between trade and mutual invite giving. He is expected to give something to get something back. Then people say, i hate traders and such, very damn funny

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Well, I don't say I hate anyone and its not about trading here, he's asking for an invite. All it takes is one invite somewhere to be able to give back.

Its not that he is expected to give to get, because in the beginning no one can give to get. I think people would just appreciate if he and others gave back invites to places which they have received them.