Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any software that converts mp3 to cda ?

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by OldIronTits View Post
    Chewie is right (though he didn't have to be a bellend).
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    IF your really picky when you download or rip music files, and go for mp3's 224kbps or above [or better yet flac or monkey's audio files (lossless)], you can make some fairly good sounding disks from the files.

It just so happens, I recently uploaded an old version of Easy CD-DA Extractor 4.71 that I got from a PC Magazine Disk. Its a full version of the software although not the latest, and instead of using time trials or limited demo format, it has an interesting way to get you to buy the software. It makes you wait 8 seconds before it loads, afterwords its fully functional. The only other thing about it I never really liked, is it puts three icons on the desktop, one for each function (rip,convert and make cd), but since these also end up in the the start menu, you can delete the ones you don't use that often.

It isn't freeware but its only protected by its 8 second load time so there's nothing illegal about it. I have used the latest versions and the old one is just as good if not a few seconds slower than the new stuff.

Besides, did I mention it was FREE!

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/109297557/ECDDAX_4.71.rar
    Last edited by Appzalien; 07-26-2008 at 02:09 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    use nero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12