Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Need BitMe IRC info and location of an eBook

  1. #1
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    252
    Hey all,

    Could someone please let me know how to get onto BitMe IRC to try and get my account re-activated.

    It's nothing bad, Simply disabled due to inactivity because i have been away from the torrent "scene" since... Well, around the time of my last post here, so a fair few months ago methinks.

    If anyone has been disabled for inactivity before at BM, maybe you could let me know if it's even worth trying. Don't know what the staff are like there with enabling accounts disabled for this reason.

    Any help with this appreciated.

    Second request, I'm looking for Object-Oriented Programming with PHP5 in eBook format, Does anyone know where i could get this?

    Thanks for reading
    fook3d

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,155
    irc.lostirc.org

    I think you can figure out the rest from there.

    they didn't built Rome in one day

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by fook3d View Post
    Second request, I'm looking for Object-Oriented Programming with PHP5 in eBook format, Does anyone know where i could get this?
    BitMe has it...

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm back! :o BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    irc.lostirc.org

    I think you can figure out the rest from there.
    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fook3d View Post
    Second request, I'm looking for Object-Oriented Programming with PHP5 in eBook format, Does anyone know where i could get this?
    BitMe has it...
    Better hope they let me back in then huh?

    Thanks

    Edit
    Wow, that was easy to get back into, I was expecting it to be a little hard, guess i heard too many horror stories about OiNK staff when that was open
    Last edited by fook3d; 07-11-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •