Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If anyone knows brokenstones staff

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If you know where to find the brokenstones staff, have them contact me ASAP.

It has to do with them getting their DB and code and saving the site.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Might be best to contact them on their irc channel:

irc.p2p-network.net

#vortexnetwork

The Spirit of Something Greater

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

please don't quote me on this, but i remember to have read somewhere that the db was lost.

with vortexnetwork we have a very promising new tracker by the way. former bs members are migrating there very fast. i guess you can also find a lot of bs staff there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

please don't quote me on this, but i remember to have read somewhere that the db was lost.

with vortexnetwork we have a very promising new tracker by the way. former bs members are migrating there very fast. i guess you can also find a lot of bs staff there.
    Check the news at FTN.

Good shit B!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Check the news at FTN.

That is really good news and will make every member over there very happy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

allright, the news on ftn brings a whole new light on that issue, i guess i was wrong about the db.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    You could always contact KrazyAlpha from UG or BG, I guess he was a staff member at BS.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post
    Might be best to contact them on their irc channel:

irc.p2p-network.net

#vortexnetwork
    I would love to do that, however the administration of that network will not allow me to be on it. So if you could have them come to me, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    You could always contact KrazyAlpha from UG or BG, I guess he was a staff member at BS.
    I'm not sure what UG or BG are, so I can already tell you I'm not on them, so I can't reach them from there

Well, I'm pretty sure the reason BS shut down was because they lost their code and DB. I'm sure this new site will be great, and I'll definitely be a part of it, however I fell in love with BS and would really like to see it survive as well. I'd bet that if the BS staff had the code and DB in hand (which they can) they would continue operation. I really need to speak to them ASAP though because I believe this window of opportunity is limited in time.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    DannyGnXz's Avatar Just say NO 2 Tradin BT Rep: +3
    Brandon, can you PM me your email address so i can forward it to staff over there?

or let me know the best way for you 2 to connect.

The Spirit of Something Greater

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyGnXz View Post
    Brandon, can you PM me your email address so i can forward it to staff over there?

or let me know the best way for you 2 to connect.
    PM'd.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast