Thread: FTP Dumps

sicko_2003's Avatar Member

Question Mark

Howdy guys.
    I'm looking for a pretty good FTP dump paid leech slot with all new releases etc...

About a year ago I had quite a couple of contacts with dump owners which I had paid for a leech slot. My internet connections messed up so I cancelled the FTPs untill my contract ended and I could upgrade my internet provider. Now it’s upgraded I've completely lost all my contacts for these dump sites. Main reason I use the dumps is for the MP3 (Trance / House - music). I'm a DJ and find this is the quickest and best way to keep up to date with all the latest tunes as I can just drag drop the files on my hard drive and leave them downloading over night. I currently have access to a dump but it just doesn’t have a great deal of things I'm looking for. Ideally I need a dump with a 'MP3 Sorted' folder with genres etc...

Anyway guys sorry to tell you my entire life story.
    I'm clearly a noob to the site but I've used dumps for a wile, just not within the past year. If anyone can help me out please PM me and I'll be ever so grateful.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even sure if there is a PM button on this site?
    Hmm?
    Last edited by sicko_2003; 07-12-2008 at 01:30 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yes there's PM button ofcourse but you seems to disable it from your UserCP..
    You can PM me when you Done with it, mr D.J

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    sicko_2003's Avatar Member
    I don't seem to have access to the PM system yet? Possibly because I'm new to the forum.

Samplingengr... I've sent you a e-mail mate. Thanks for the response to the topic

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    USERCP > Edit Options > " Enable private messaging "
    Quote Originally Posted by sicko_2003 View Post
    I don't seem to have access to the PM system yet? Possibly because I'm new to the forum.

Samplingengr... I've sent you a e-mail mate. Thanks for the response to the topic

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    He (sicko) is right. The PM function isn't available to new members.
    Now go away.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I'm new on this site (join today), and i cant send PM (and i dont have "Enable private messaging" on "Edit Options). I will try later.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    test123

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^ which feature r u trying to test ..

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    lol. test123, did it work??

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Noobs lol. Pay-to-Leech will get you busted if anybody in the scene finds out.Whats your IP address?