Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: request bitmetv

  1. #1
    i need it.i dont want to say anything.just need it

    i know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish
    Last edited by zhaokuangyin; 07-12-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    84
    If you can wait 10 days i will help you ,still waiting for my invite

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In this Burning Heart
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaokuangyin View Post
    i need it.i dont want to say anything.just need it

    i know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish
    I really need iPLAY invite. Can you help me and I know u have it
    I know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish. but only U can help me out.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I am proud to be a part of this communities.


  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaokuangyin View Post
    i need it.i dont want to say anything.just need it

    i know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish
    I really need iPLAY invite. Can you help me and I know u have it
    I know nobody can help me?because a lot people is selfish. but only U can help me out.
    good one

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In this Burning Heart
    Posts
    968
    I am not @ all spamming. I really am looking for iPLAY. esp. from him
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I am proud to be a part of this communities.


  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334
    Common guys, if you want not to be selfish give him an invite to BitmeTV immediatly or you will be in his blacklist !!!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    you are looking for iplay? you already said you have fsc, why the hell are ya looking for iplay? hmmm collectorist philosophy ahaha

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    you are looking for iplay? you already said you have fsc, why the hell are ya looking for iplay? hmmm collectorist philosophy ahaha
    yea, he is a collector,So why you are on SCT while you are member TL ?!
    Last edited by SkullForce; 07-12-2008 at 03:56 PM.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    i am not on sct at all, check it all you want. Pls check it. I previously said i wont join and i didnt... so get proof before you claim smt. He already said that he is gonna post on fsc community didnt he? i guess outsiders cannot post on fsc right?

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In this Burning Heart
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    you are looking for iplay? you already said you have fsc, why the hell are ya looking for iplay? hmmm collectorist philosophy ahaha
    another spammer like me Hope u understand what I said above. I am not on iPLAY because i already have TL,revltt,sct,FSC which i enjoy most

    collectorist philosophy
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

    I am proud to be a part of this communities.


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •