Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoi Snee

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    WTF is this about. I know it's from a comedy show but don't have a clue what they are going on about.

Just a rough idea like if'n you would be so good.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Bzh4WpWps[/youtube]

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It's kinda' stupid, and random. The blond guy (who's a singer really, his stage-name is "Orup") apparently brings Henrik Larsson an eel before each game. Right at the beginning they are talking about how the blond guy even followed Larsson to Scotland to help him with the eel thing, and Larsson presumably pays him money, a lot, to do it.

The thing he does with the eel inside of his shorts is apparently some kind of pre-game ritual Henrik Larsson claims to require in order to play a game well. The old guy (another artist, Bosse Larsson), who happens to share the same last name as Larsson, is said to be his father. He says Larsson is insane, then later goes on to talk about how he himself prefers to rub a hallibut against his shins.

The chant goes something like "Eel, eel, you're gonna score" and later "Biiig eel"-something.

I can only assume it's something that's been injected into a larger discussion about stupid pre-game rituals, or superstitions.

I think it's from a comedy-show which treats current events within sports (nothing I watch) and the guy doing the interview is a comedian, Felix Herngren, and that's not an example of his better work.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Thanks for that mate.

Believe it or not I laughed while I was reading your explanation. True Story.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Lol! Its all fish fish fish with Scandinavians. Just bought the cookbook below. Mostly yum but some WTF???

This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Yeah, Snee told me it was traditional for them to have boiled Cod's Heid on Christmas day.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I bought some amazing seafood when we were up in Arisaig last week.

From here

http://www.andyrace.co.uk/

Went there a couple of days. Got Scallops, Sea Bass, Salmon, Mussels and Smoked Prawns.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Nout better than fresh seafood. Smoked Prawns sound amazing.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I don't like seafood, but the rest love it so I cook it for them. True Story.

I can eat fried fish or tinned salmon and that me lot. I fucking love lemon sole, done in breadcrumbs with baby new potatoes and peas tho'. One of my fave things, simple and delicious.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Simple and delicious. Sounds like Mulder.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    What about other canned fish, like tuna or sardines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast