Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big request (ftn)

tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Yeah agreed, if you are not gonna help him, dont discourage him by saying such things. Everybody has an idea of why people want it, keep your ideas inside(omg i did say that)
    It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN. Too many people have their eyes pointed forward at what the next rarest tracker they can get is, rather than looking at what trackers they have and trying to contribute positively to them.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by tknaught View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Yeah agreed, if you are not gonna help him, dont discourage him by saying such things. Everybody has an idea of why people want it, keep your ideas inside(omg i did say that)
    It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN. Too many people have their eyes pointed forward at what the next rarest tracker they can get is, rather than looking at what trackers they have and trying to contribute positively to them.

agreed

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN
    Not only FTN,olso FSC and other level 9 tracker.I dont understand this meanless,humiliate,humble requests.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblin View Post
    i cant even count how many times you said I Need
    You can't count to 6?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Ok then, lets start with deleting what trackers worth section, well at least for those who are new to this wont have such issues like chasing after high level trackers.Even though, those who have been in the torrents for a while may tell others what is rare or what is not. But it is a start at least, also there will be huge responsibilities for those who are in fsc ftn or any other tracker, since they will be the ones to tell others to look after their tracker. Anyway For the Mafia, omg m8, you are trading swedvd, then you are asking what level is certain tracker is on your previous threads, now you are against people who try to get into high level trackers. Sorry dude but gotta say it, If u didnt care, how did you end up in swedvd or any other high level trackers? It is easy for you to say, since you have what you needed, there will be much more empty seats you can fill. Though i admit, people change you might be a different man now, but your previous threads puts you under suspicion. Also you are the one who is asking for bithuman and sct for swedvd. You definitely dont care about levels

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    It's good to discourage people from chasing after FTN
    Not only FTN,olso FSC and other level 9 tracker.I dont understand this meanless,humiliate,humble requests.
    Then ignore them.

You do what you want to do and leave others to do what they want to do, it is of no concern to you, or others, what members want to request and for what reason, FTN or others might be the only tracker they signed up here for, who knows.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    [insert sarcastic discouraging comment]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    What he actually needs is for the invites to be open, then at least there will be some semblance of a chance of it being fulfilled, until then this request will join the many others into oblivion, sadly.

Please keep a look out for when they are re-opened, then try a bump.
    Thanks for the confirmation, I'll keep looking at the replies to FTN requests, but the first person that is successful... and I'll smell blood.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I hate it when people say they *need* a certain tracker =/

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    then they shall say, it is mandatory that i gotta get into this tracker or it is a must that i gotta get into that tracker , Well some really need it dude, i mean if someone were to ask for waffles, and say i need it, it is pretty understandable, but if it is a general tracker, it is not much understandable though

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast