Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad torrenting

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Well for clarification, my ptn account is the same for here, if i am banned, i will probably be upset, but not the end of the world for me.

Edit: Also i am not afraid of ban, i say what i think, if i am to be punished for my beliefs, Then torrenting isnt for me indeed.

Wont say a word from now on cuz of you dont wanna get banned from here

One more thing, also if i am to be punished for my past deeds, indeed go ahead
    Seriously, it is not because of me, you give me too much credit & credence, I have no more say here, or anywhere, than you, you take the actions and responsibilities for yourself as no-one forces you to do anything you don't want to do.

All I do is highlight the seriously bad torrenting attitude you have so as no others will follow in your footsteps, my way is not the only way, your way is not the only wrong way, but what you do is set the wrong example and that has to be shown to be not the way to do things.
    Well i do pick up some packs to upload, i do seed with seedbox, i am active on most irc. I dont give my accounts to some strangers without knowing them to prevent any harm that might befall on the tracker. I didnt invite anyone who has ratio cheated or harmed community in any way. So if i am the bad example here, Tell me a good example pls... i really wonder... Is it an example of good torrenter to go behind trackers? And give tracker invites on pm without them knowing? Even if it is forbidden by staff to fulfill a request on torrent forum, Is it good to do so even if it is forbidden by the staff? So lets hear your opinions on the Good Torrrenter

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Why are you dragging petty tard issues to the Lounge?

yo

3. Lounge   -   #3
    We don't want shite like this in the Lounge.

Just delete it.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

4. Lounge   -   #4
    It is not a serious issue now is it? I didnt think it is, and it might go off the course, so rather than putting you under stress to put the topic on course on drawing room, i put it here so that we can discuss it easily without being on you guyz a burden

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Jinx

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    It is not a serious issue now is it? I didnt think it is, and it might go off the course, so rather than putting you under stress to put the topic on course on drawing room, i put it here so that we can discuss it easily without being on you guyz a burden
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    kamon not again, he was the one to start the issue

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Please post your photo. kthanks.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #9

is it him?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    If someone wants to discuss Bit Torrent in a serious way why would they start a thread in The Lounge and not the BT section. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast