Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Best Mirc Experience

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You want to know why Trading is wrong?

You are giving a invite/account to someone that you don't know.

Think about this for a second.

Who is this person? A Cheater? A Seller? A Fed? A careless person who won't use it?

It could be any,or even all of those. It really hurts the tracker that way.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    But i am damn not a fed, and if i am sure that he is neither fed nor cheater or anyone like that. What is really wrong here? Do you think i would luv to harm the tracker i am leeching? or anyoneelse for that matter? Someone must be really tooo selfish self centered to be able to pull this off. Of course, i wouldnt have given it to someone whom i dont trust in anyway. As an example i gave this example earlier, i really have an awesome friend who trades and makes give away mostly level 4 and 5, He got 10 invites for btmtv, he shared one with me and other invites with others. BTW my account on bitmtv got disabled cuz i buffered someones account there, this is why, he didnt want me to use seedbox so as not to get the original invite givers account disabled or harm him in any way. The point is, even if he trades, he still cares about community and the individual that has given him the invite. I really dont get it, is this so hard to believe that traders might have care about their community too? I mean rather than letting account rot with its 0 dl 0 ul, why wouldnt we share it with someone who we trust so that he can use the account?
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-14-2008 at 11:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Exactly Markup, plus who's to say that person doesn't turn around and dump it off to someone else, now because of the original action, everyone in the original inviters tree is in jeopardy because of 1 stupid person who didn't think of anyone but themselves.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Yeah,

You could give it to someone you trust, he could give it to someone he trusts,then who might he give it to?

is this so hard to believe that traders might have care about their community too?
    Who said that? But, You can't care about it if you are giving it away? If you cared about it you would keep it right?

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Kamon dude, anyway you guyz wont admit the truth that not every trader is a bad guy anyway. Yeah we traders are the viruses for the torrent community unfortunately. Also if i am to harm a community, would it be too hard to harm them? You can get into sct for 20 euro, you could get into ftn for 5 dollar, you can get into tt for 50 dollar, at least what i heard. After you got in especially for trained people, it wouldnt be hard to harm them now isnt it? If he is really a friend, he wouldnt give his accounts really easily, also friendship doesnt grow easily, it takes time to build them. Anyway no need to argue indeed, i will still stick to my beliefs, you guyz can stick to yours

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    I'm out of this topic unless called upon...

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Also i am gonna open a thread about this trading, have ya ever met trade?

when can we expect that ?? tonight please. . . .

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I personally enjoy the ones from my BT forums and the tracker irc of members that are at the BT forums i'm at.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Those are? I mean we were talking about where and what kinda experience you got on irc... before the intrusion

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011