Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to you all

pedobear is using his powerz to hunt soulreaper, and if he gets him banned from some trackers for a silly reason like that. reaper will miss a lot of content which is freely available in public trackers

never knew pedobear was such a fucking nooby

2. Lounge   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    We got the proof, we are gonna move right now, you are welcome to join us sharer, now we saw his own face, i am making another case about him right now. We forwarded the proof to the skizo right now. At least Soulreaper did, we will bring justice!

3. Lounge   -   #23
    i say leave that old cunt alone , maybe internet is the only place where he can feel "important" . dont emo him to a suicide

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Nope justice will be served, today what happened to soulreaper might happen to any of you. Someone shall stand up and show him what connections means. We have connections 2... I know a lot of retired mods here. But i never intended to use them for me, and i will never will unlike some people.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Nope justice will be served, today what happened to soulreaper might happen to any of you.

like its a big deal

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    -- The Friends of Voltaire

7. Lounge   -   #27
    yeah it is not, but i wont feel comfortable with what happened to soulreaper today, i wouldnt for any of you. It doesnt matter what happens to me in the torrent world, since i am over it, all i care is fst and the members that constitutes this awesome community. Also it doesnt matter whether the one doing wrong is polarbear or the mods of the level 99 trackers. I will take action against them 2 if they are the one wrong here. We all talked about connections here in my previous posts, here now we see what connections do for certain people.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-14-2008 at 04:34 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    We have connections 2... I know a lot of retired mods here. But i never intended to use them for me, and i will never will unlike some people.
    You know a lot of retired mods? Like who?

yo

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    yeah it is not, but i wont feel comfortable with what happened to soulreaper today, i wouldnt for any of you. It doesnt matter what happens to me in the torrent world, since i am over it, all i care is fst and the members that constitutes this awesome community. Also it doesnt matter whether the one doing wrong is polarbear or the mods of the level 99 trackers. I will take action against them 2 if they are the one wrong here. We all talked about connections here in my previous posts, here now we see what connections do for certain people.
    What happened?

I saw the report, but there is no reference to anything. I'm not fulfilling it until I know what led to that.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Yeah i do know some like p, anyway i wont reveal him since i dont wanna use him or others like him for my personal benefit, but hope you get who he is, anyway If you dont believe those, i will get you a ss too...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bilkenter
    Dude, i just talked with barbarossa, if you have proof of such a pm, just get a screenshot, and then put it on the report section, open a case there, then leave the rest to us, we will deal with this polar bear, always with our fellow brothers

Ty so much for this information,bro. Sorry for the late reply,I had gone out. Yes i've got proof of his pm and I'll do as you say. I forwarded the pm to Skizo too.But now I'll open a case in the report section. People like Polarbear shouldn't go scott free,thanks again for informing me.

Re: Abour Polar Bear
    Quote:
    I am making a good case about his comments, yeah we shall show him who has the power here. I definitely detest guyz who use their connections to get things done. I know some of the mods here retired ones at least. I can talk to them but i will never will, cuz it doesnt interest them. It is my issue and i will deal with it. Justice shall be upon this guy, just post a good one, then leave me the rest and other fellow members who share your pain
    I've reported him. Intolerant people like him don't deserve to be on FST. He's the worst guy on FST I've ever seen and I hope he gets kicked from here.
    Ty for your support bro,lets hope for the best.
    Regards

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast