Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye to you all

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    doesnt matter actually, i am taking vocation since i have much more serious things than hanging on a forum now though thanks for putting up with me
    apart from Rafi and a dozen more members all do have things to do, FST is for when you finish those things. its just like having beer with your pals on your roof after a hard working day(or atleast it was).

anyway good luck with what your up to

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thanks dude, but you dont have to show me the contradictions here. I just couldnt resist when i saw such an awful member among us... What would you do? Let him be among us again without any sort of punishment? At least PB has to apologize for the damage he has caused

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    He's so busy in fact that he's managed to make consecutive posts here for the past 6 hours.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Ok then, we will hear his defence too. I wont leave this case no matter what. Sorry for not believing in you dude but, if he is busy, he wouldnt bother saying such things also pming those words against soulreaper. Saying i will use my connections, no matter how busy he is, those actions of him cannot be justified easily.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    We were referring to you.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Oh i see, sorry couldnt avoid it, yeah i am busy but i saw some injustice which i couldnt ignore:S

7. Lounge   -   #37
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    bilkenter

You are pathetic

You do know that right?

Sucking the cawks of anybody who shows any sort of dislike for polarbear.
    Telling people you love them for doing that and that you'll be their wing man. ghey. Polarbear has done put your ass to shame by himself and now you try to unite with people because you know alone you ain't shit. If anything you are the one who stired up crap and if anyone is to be kicked from here it should be you.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Yeah i know, because i threatened others with my own connections...Dont defend pls to me, currently he has no value for me. Intimidating others with your connection??? At least i defend those who are oppressed, i am not allying myself with the unjust ones. Oh really? Where did he bring shame to me? I dont care honestly as i said earlier, it doesnt have to be polar bear, issue has nothing to do with him. He is wrong and shall be punished. If you are wrong, i will say you are wrong and shall be punished. If soul reaper is the wrong one, i will still say he shall be punished. Personal feelings or any other thing has nothing to do with this. I am mature enough to distinguish what is wrong from what is right. Also the reason i told soulreaper to be my wingman is because he actually stood up against someone who has connections. If you are to do so, you are welcome to be my wingman 2 . I just hate the idea of allying yourself with someone who has connections to get into somewhere...It is definitely gross

9. Lounge   -   #39
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What you don't seem to realize is that nobody on here gives a shit. "He shall be punished"?

Now I forever retire from any of your threads.

-Sherman

10. Lounge   -   #40
    This is where you are wrong, just because people dont voice their opinions doesnt mean that they dont have them, all we need to do is to encourage them to express their wishes here. Anyway if you dont like me, nobody is forcing you to read my posts anyway.

Edit: I see some people here luv to talk for all others.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast