Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need an invite

need an invite to an Anime torrent site

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    boxtorrents is pretty good I've got alot of anime from there.

Also if you don't want to download the anime but instead just want to watch it via streaming video go to anime-media.com. Demonoid also has alot of anime as well I would recommend that if you don't already have it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Yes, Demonoid and BoxTorrents are the best places to go to get anime.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Can i get an invite to demonoid

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    pm markup or visit his thread. Just because demonoid isnt thought to be a private site, is it right to give invites to anyone i wonder? you people label trading or ga invites to sites despisable why giving away demonoid then? It was one of the best, actually was the best for me in his own time.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmiester View Post
    Can i get an invite to demonoid
    check pm

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    pm markup or visit his thread. Just because demonoid isnt thought to be a private site, is it right to give invites to anyone i wonder? you people label trading or ga invites to sites despisable why giving away demonoid then? It was one of the best, actually was the best for me in his own time.
    As far as I'm aware, Demonoid has no rule against public giveaways of invitations to their site. Some torrent sites don't mind giveaways, others do.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tknaught View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    As far as I'm aware, Demonoid has no rule against public giveaways of invitations to their site. Some torrent sites don't mind giveaways, others do.
    You waste your time, he doesn't do tracker rules, only his own rules which only exist in his own head, and he makes them up as he goes along.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Yeah yeah yeah, you are the only one who knows the rules and how to get around them...like using pm for fulfilling requests even if they are forbidden to fulfill by the staff
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-15-2008 at 12:32 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast