Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving for good

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'll be leaving the site, the only way i think i can is somehow change my password save it somewhere and then delete, i love this place that much, i feel ive given to much of my life over torrents.......to much drama to much bullshit everywhere, has taken its toll, ive gotten banned from a tracker for giving away on here, got banned on a tracker for "recruiting the memberbase", and got banned from another for something that happened years ago
    only sites ill be retaining are
    -FSC
    -PTN
    -TL
    -FTN

everything else is worthless and useless, its hilarious how things work on the internet, just a heads up i wont be on irc anymore, my dad died last month from cancer, i have school coming up, and im going broke, and im getting internet owned for stupid shit. Anything else? Also to all my friends thanks for being there, honorable mention
    -Sgtmajor
    -Fatcat
    -John
    -Shadow

actually id appreciate if i was pruned here, i love this place and if i dont, get it ill just sucker myself on and on, there should be a FST awareness meetings for us torrent addicts

Anyway have fun with your life, and dont take torrents too seriously, you all know where to contact me

Keep this clean.

-CLOVER

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I love you more than you'll ever know Clover!.. and don't worry I'll hold down the fort.

but seriously you're a good dude and thanks for your contributions to the forum. I'll see you around cause I'm creepy like that.

Love : killercam101 xoxoxoxoxo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    This was damn hilarious... i thought we started getting along well rumble rumble ball I still didnt get why i was repped by you, i need to learn the reason behind it before you leave us pls tell me

Edit: i am truly sorry for your father, i didnt believe it at first since markup has lost mother to cancer too. I am really truly sorry for this m8. I hope everything works out. Goodluck with your life m8. I will miss my rumble rumble ball
    Last edited by bilkenter; 07-15-2008 at 03:18 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I wish you luck with all your problems, and I'm sure you'll be very missed

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Good Luck with your life bro!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Sunshine bad, torrent good!

Wait, no thats not it..

TORRRENT bad, SUNSHINE good...

peace man

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    My sincerest condolences Clover on the sad loss of your father at such a young age, I'm sure you are doing him proud and will continue to do so.

Well I suppose at least I won't appear in your custom titles any more

Good luck, I'll fire you a PM at fun space and see if I can convince you to hang around elsewhere
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    My best wishes, hope you find the path soon.
    In my case itīs not a "good bye", itīs a "see you around" in those sites we both share.
    Thanks for your contribution to this site, without you it will be a little less good.
    A hug.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i wish u good luck and i think the decision made by u is correct.
    get going GL.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    omg dont leave me !!!!!

how can i contact you now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast