Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you met Trade ?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Traded baseball/hockey cards and spit.

And insults of course,other than that nada.

Of course who's to say I not lying so the thread is pretty pointless.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    It may be pointless for you m8, but not for me i am looking for something else here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What, that 90% of the people here break the rules?
    Old news.
    Bothers the hell out of me to see them on sites I can't get on though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I came very close when first starting out, but thankfully some people made me see the light.

Unlike many others, that almost trade was for the one site, that I was dying to get into. Not some level stepping stone shit. Funny enough, when I decided that it was the wrong route, I had no problem getting in and never have to worry about my account there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Well, I only joined this site a little while ago. But I already believe that I don't need to trade my way into great trackers. It just takes patience, among other things. Trading usually hurts more than it helps, from what I have seen.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I have traded, and still do trade. It does not make me a bad user in any way. You can see my stats, forum posts and IRC presence on the trackers I am a member of and I will stack them against any ones here.

Point being, being a trader does not make you a bad user. Also, giveaways are just as "bad" as trading when you give your reasons for trading being bad (which I dont think it is) step back and see if those reasons also apply to giving away an account. Hint: They do.
    Go Leafs Go.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well who said that giving away an account is not the same as trading?

it is to the staff of the site, we are not mind readers, we see some changes in the details, banned. we dont know if its a trade or a giveaway, and tbh, it wouldnt matter anyway, it would still be banned.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I am damn glad i opened such a thread, it is good to meet with friends with whom i have some common points here

I am guessing the traditional definition of trade is not the same with give aways at least at the first sight. If you look at the reasons for give away, it might be trade though

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    but in answer to the ?, no i have never traded.

I have been a member at 4 sites in my entire life.

Seeders-paradise which is now torrent-lab and left after a month.

potuk again left after about a month

a lvl 9 tracker that does not like its name mentioned. i deleted my account after a week, just wasnt for me (and this was only about 5 months ago or something)

and BCG obviously lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    well who said that giving away an account is not the same as trading?

it is to the staff of the site, we are not mind readers, we see some changes in the details, banned. we dont know if its a trade or a giveaway, and tbh, it wouldnt matter anyway, it would still be banned.
    No one said it here, but you will see all over the place in these forums "anti-traders" giving away invites and accounts. I'm just making an off-hand observation sir.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast