Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Have you met Trade ?

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    When did bilkenter get disabled
    is it just for 2 days like last time ?? i miss him already . . .. . =/
    How do we start a petition for him to re-enabled or un-disabled, even clowns & idiots need a stage to perform on.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    When did bilkenter get disabled
    Disabled eh.
    When he hadn't posted for a couple of hours I was beginning to wonder if he was dead.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    And my thread petitioning for him to be voted off the island was spam. HA! I'm psychic, that's all.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

How do we start a petition for him to re-enabled or un-disabled, even clowns & idiots need a stage to perform on.
    ....but he'd only fall off!

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

....but he'd only fall off!
    If I laughed would that be considered insensitive of me? You know me, the caring & sensitive person that I am I would hate to be labelled otherwise.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    On-topic :

I only traded once.. i gave a RevTT and i got scammed ) I had more 2 tentatives a pretty long time ago, but i didn`t trade . Now i can say i don`t trade AT ALL. I started hating ppl who are trading their accounts .

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    no, trade bad. nothing against traders though
    Last edited by t1m3k33p3r; 07-16-2008 at 09:54 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    KiNGjeb
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    I was already on all the trackers I could ever need before I realised trading even existed.

Trading's for impatient nubs.

What's the point in being on a tracker with an account that's not yours? Ratio that's not yours, a username that's not yours, maybe even forum posts and comments that aren't yours.

Also if you get caught then you're immediately hated by everyone and your IP address / e-mail address / any other dirt is passed around.

Never understood trading or the obsession with different trackers, never will. I guess people just want what they can't have?

Most trackers carry the same files and have cool enough people chatting on them anyway. Just find one you can get your files from, have a chit-chat, and get settled.

Fuck the trading lists and all the "levels". It's pathetic man.
    I second that I know for myself i want to join a site for the pleasure of the forums, irc and torrents and, well, using someone else's name etc kinda defeats the whole feeling of being a part of a community. At the end of the day the only real thing that differs from site to site is the community and the people there.
    You DeadCell are one hypocrite pos.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNGjeb View Post

I second that I know for myself i want to join a site for the pleasure of the forums, irc and torrents and, well, using someone else's name etc kinda defeats the whole feeling of being a part of a community. At the end of the day the only real thing that differs from site to site is the community and the people there.
    orly?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNGjeb View Post

why is this KiNGjeb? Although I do not know you, I am wondering why you would outright just criticize someone with no reason. Do explain?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast