Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you met Trade ?

BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I wonder how many of you has traded in the past, still trading and such, here is the chance to say it. I also wonder how many of you are courageous enough to say it here...

I havent traded any accounts of mine but i got accounts of others for free, i guess this qualifies as trade. So lets hear your meeting with trade ha

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I traded .. I have 1 topic made check my history

the first and the last one made in FST and everywhere else I`m active I still regret doing it made me lose a very great tracker elektronik ( Ban IP )

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Oh good to hear m8 I always wanted to meet with ex traders thanks for your courage to contribute this thread

Edit: what happened to the sons of noah on your old avatar dude?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I haven't met him. You want to introduce him to me?

In all seriousness,I traded when I first started torrenting but that was over a year ago..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think few people will answer this thread cuz they`ll be scared of be banned from some trackers

anyway, who never traded at least once in the past?!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I trade money for products when I go to the store

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    I haven't met him. You want to introduce him to me?

In all seriousness,I traded when I first started torrenting but that was over a year ago..
    Ahahaha, sure, he is waiting in the corner right now, before you talk tell him that i sent you

Actually, this is what i would like to find out, how many users are there who can admit what they did?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i never traded. getting accounts from others for free doesnt qualify as trade imo, it just looks like it from the staff's perspective, which doesnt make it one..
    dunno why, but some nice persons invited me everywhere.. perhaps because i am such an asshole.. who knows^^

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I only trade bodily fluids with hotties.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    I only trade bodily fluids with hotties.

ewww pee & diarrhea too?

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    I wonder how many of you has traded in the past, still trading and such, here is the chance to say it. I also wonder how many of you are courageous enough to say it here...

I havent traded any accounts of mine but i got accounts of others for free, i guess this qualifies as trade. So lets hear your meeting with trade ha
    if you wanna know so bad then look at the first threads opened by members in the invite section in their public profiles....that usually is the giveaway
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 07-15-2008 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast