Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sct

f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    Alternatively, if you catch users breaking our rules on other trackers/forums then you will get rewarded with invites.
    Who are you?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    lol, hears the sinister music playing while watching dunson and F.B.I moving in on unsuspecting suspects
    When those who have been previously banned then try & sometimes sucks seed () then they deserve to be shopped, they put everyone at risk no matter the tracker and no matter which forum it is from.

Not everything deserves to shopped, but there always exceptions to any rule

Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    Alternatively, if you catch users breaking our rules on other trackers/forums then you will get rewarded with invites.
    Who are you?
    Someone you don't want to cross if you want to retain your hard got for place in ScT
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 07-16-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    When those who have been previously banned then try & sometimes sucks seed () then they deserve to be shopped, they put everyone at risk no matter the tracker and no matter which forum it is from.

Not everything deserves to shopped, but there always exceptions to any rule

Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    Who are you?
    Someone you don't want to cross if you want to retain your hard got for place in ScT
    I fully agree with that. I was trying to make a joke, apparently it failed miserably.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You DON'T invites. ScT is the best torrent site in the world, so you don't have to trade the invite. Also, being nice is soo 2006. You're in. Fuck the ones who want to get in!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDutchy View Post
    You DON'T invites. ScT is the best torrent site in the world, so you don't have to trade the invite. Also, being nice is soo 2006. You're in. Fuck the ones who want to get in!
    If you're being serious, that's just sad

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDutchy View Post
    Fuck the ones who want to get in!

Ah.... I got it... you never wanted because you were born in SCT.

One of the most stupid things I´ve read here... and I´ve read tons...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    invites 20 euros

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ScT staff sell invites, give them money and they give you invite , they have the right to ban you anytime without any reason and dont need to explain to you why you are banned , and if you want to back again, just buy another invite

oh and i think you can sell invites you too, because on sct rules there is not noticed you cant do it (since they do it too)
    Vectoral FTW!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    ScT staff sell invites, give them money and they give you invite , they have the right to ban you anytime without any reason and dont need to explain to you why you are banned , and if you want to back again, just buy another invite

oh and i think you can sell invites you too, because on sct rules there is not noticed you cant do it (since they do it too)

ooo snap did yo get banned for same reason ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post

A very biased point of view, and a very very peculiar way of interpreting the rules.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast