Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can someone from bitmetv do a quick favor?

n00b
    I just talked to one of their forum mods, and they said your account was banned because staff asked you some questions via PM several times and they know you read the PM's, and you never answered them, but were still showing up to use the site for 2 weeks.

they said you could have avoided this if you had replied in the 2 weeks they gave you or simply stopped by their irc .help channel.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    I just talked to one of their forum mods, and they said your account was banned because staff asked you some questions via PM several times and they know you read the PM's, and you never answered them, but were still showing up to use the site for 2 weeks.

they said you could have avoided this if you had replied in the 2 weeks they gave you or simply stopped by their irc .help channel.
    I should kill the stupid fucker who was buffering it for me.

Could you give me the IRC channel, I'll see if it's not too late to get it back.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by pimfram View Post
    So you gave access to your account to someone else? Make sure you tell them that also. They love hearing how people put their site potentially at risk. Enjoy your disablement.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    unbelievable what people will do with accounts on such a great site...

i'm so afraid to even fart funny on that website thinking they'll take my acct away and this guy goes and gives it away to someone for a couple weeks without even thinking

you don't deserve to get it back and thankfully they have a policy 1 acct per lifetime so you'll never get in again...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    n00b
    I understand the same thing happened to him @ what.cd, only there he had multiple accounts, too, so I expect he'll eventually be back @ bitmetv with a new account, and getting some poor slob banned for inviting him back.

warez.bb isn't exactly a reputable place to get your invites, pimfram ;-)

edit:
    I love how the story in these "i got banned @..." threads alwasy evolves and changes:
    it went from
    I was letting a guy seed some stuff on my account and now he says the account has been disabled
    to:
    I guess I didn't know using a seedbox would do that
    to this:

anyway, to answer another person's question in this thread:
    I also wanna know if i have an accnt on bmtv and i dwnld from there and sometimes seed from my frnd's seedbox(who is actually not a member at bitmetv) will it affect my accnt in any form.
    it may.
    their rules explicitly state that you are not to share your account, passkey, password, or login info with ANYONE, and by using a seedbox that is not yours, you are technically sharing all your private info with someone else. Also, you would need to be 100% sure that the person who owns that box REALLY never had an account there; people tell their friends lies all the time, so try to make sure.

If you place a note in your profile saying "I'm using a friend's seedbox that is on IP address 222.222.xxx.xxx", then you shouldn't have any problems at most torrent sites, including bmtv.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 07-21-2008 at 08:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123