2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    I wish I had an invite :p

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmiester View Post
    I wish I had an invite :p
    Your wish has been granted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Halliwell View Post
    How can I ever just be a normal member when this topic stays at the top of the page and is now 10 pages long lol I understand now that just being bold and asking for invites to FTN won't get me anywhere so i'm just going to chill out and be a member here and stop talking about FTN and "getting in" This was a stupid topic to be honest

Now that's a bump!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    How can I ever just be a normal member when this topic stays at the top of the page and is now 10 pages long lol I understand now that just being bold and asking for invites to FTN won't get me anywhere so i'm just going to chill out and be a member here and stop talking about FTN and "getting in" This was a stupid topic to be honest
    Join Torrentleech or ScT mate it beats FTN in content and speed. Pre-times maybe slightly faster at FTN if compared to Torrentleech but who gives a damn about a couple of minutes here and there. In terms of the community atmosphere FTN would proberly be the best but to me it seems like your just interested in in torrenting so in my opinion TL would be the best for you. If you want an invite just ask.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    In reality, I think hardcore torrenters like me strive for community after a while rather than torrents. This is why I post in forums a lot more etc rather than go download like crazy off a public tracker like TPB or something. FTN I believe has a very close knit community. Most of my friends are there and they all they me the same thing too.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by t1m3k33p3r View Post
    In reality, I think hardcore torrenters like me strive for community after a while rather than torrents. This is why I post in forums a lot more etc rather than go download like crazy off a public tracker like TPB or something. FTN I believe has a very close knit community. Most of my friends are there and they all they me the same thing too.
    Sir, I salute thee for thy classic line in gobbledygook, I have no doubt you will do well in the forums
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    no idea what you said, but it seemed like you agreed with me. lol

I'm not in FTN yet so I would not know, but I'm sure they have a great forum. I think most people want it for its rarity, which I believe is childish and stupid. Why want it if you won't care about it in the future? Bragging rights? Pathetic.

anyway, just my little opinion lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Join Torrentleech or ScT mate it beats FTN in content and speed. Pre-times maybe slightly faster at FTN if compared to Torrentleech but who gives a damn about a couple of minutes here and there. In terms of the community atmosphere FTN would proberly be the best but to me it seems like your just interested in in torrenting so in my opinion TL would be the best for you. If you want an invite just ask.
    Thanks mate

I would like a invite for TL it looks a nice site

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    I would like a invite for TL it looks a nice site
    if you keep asking for invites and break fst rules by doing this, you'll never see the invite section. just a friendly advice.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast