Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this your hero?

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cS6NyrexKlk

This man was treated well, 29 years in the Israeli prison, finished his first degree, while the 2 soldiers we got back were slaughtered to death, as were this mans victims.

He was 16.5 years old at the time of the deed in 1979.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    16.5 years, he was a child. I have no heroes.

I am sure someone will shoot him dead on his release..and so the blood feuds will continue. So on ad-infinitum.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Question that remains is, who in his right mind raises someone to be a killer by the age of 16.5? At that age people should be at school, not on a rubber boat going to Israel in order to capture Israelis and/or kill them.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I wonder what his mindset is after being "rehabilitated" for 30 years?

Perhaps he's quite the peaceful fellow. Any data on that?

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    and so you people call your soldiers/pilots hero when they drop tones of bombs on disabled children building(Lebanon 2006). no body condemned them, infect bush came out with excuses and counter attacked and Israel changed the topic by bring out Olmert's scandal.
    If you're up to judge by Civilian casualties you mustn't go far, check your side 1st then go on judging others.

btw i hate the fact that he killed a child but i believe it was to give a massage that how they feel when loved ones are lost.

the only common thing in both sides is that they want to hurt each other in a way or other no matter of outcomes. its not that Israel always plays clean, infect it never did, all those Mosad operation took in Lebanon and europ was followed by Olympic athletics scene. the way both side see it as is all is fair in love and war.

all of this youtube propaganda is just a digging heads in ice so nobody see's you. you hate the fact that Lebanese got something out of this exchange, infect every exchange they get something, if they knew that captured soldiers were KIA this exchange would never happened.
    Last edited by BawA; 07-17-2008 at 04:21 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    The Lebanese got back much more than a few prisoners.

They also got back the remains of over 300 people killed by Israel.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    and so you people call your soldiers/pilots hero when they drop tones of bombs on disabled children building(Lebanon 2006). no body condemned them, infect bush came out with excuses and counter attacked and Israel changed the topic by bring out Olmert's scandal.
    If you're up to judge by Civilian casualties you mustn't go far, check your side 1st then go on judging others.

btw i hate the fact that he killed a child but i believe it was to give a massage that how they feel when loved ones are lost.

the only common thing in both sides is that they want to hurt each other in a way or other no matter of outcomes. its not that Israel always plays clean, infect it never did, all those Mosad operation took in Lebanon and europ was followed by Olympic athletics scene. the way both side see it as is all is fair in love and war.

all of this youtube propaganda is just a digging heads in ice so nobody see's you. you hate the fact that Lebanese got something out of this exchange, infect every exchange they get something, if they knew that captured soldiers were KIA this exchange would never happened.
    Tralalala never said that he thought the killing of children or civilians by Israel was acceptable.
    He merely alluded to the fact that the man should not be treated like a hero.
    One policeman one innocent civilian one child senselessly murdered.
    I don't see how anyone can argue with him.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    you miss understood me, i never argued that the guy should or shouldn't be treated like a hero, i just gave him a lil bit taste of how their soldiers are treated in such a cases. the simple fact is who ever fights for his country in any way is a hero.
    dont talk about numbers ill bring entire mathematics for you, if you're going to label him as a murderer then entire Israels army is murderer including 80% of retired high ranking army officials who took desk in government which makes them guilty as well, regardless of how Israel was formed in 1st place by jew guerrillas who massacred and kicked out entire nation to get a land of their own.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post

Do you hate the fact that adults lost their lives as well?

yo

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    I'm guessing by your statement that Israel bombed a disabled children's home you're talking of Kefar Qana during the Second Lebanese War? FFS, it was proven that those asses edited the footage, and took out the same kids like 10 times to make it look like they killed over 50 people, when in reality a helluva lot less were.. Where'd you see shit propaganda like that anywhere else than in the Muslim world?

Whatmore, Sameer Quntar was fighting for Hizbollah. Not Lebanon. Lebanon is not a Hizbollah state (though it may seem that way), so no he wasn't fighting for his country but for a unit (or Muqawama.. whatever you wish). He is a lowlife. 16 and a half years of age. He murdered 3 people. At the age of 16 and a half. Why the fuck should he be set free in exchange for 2 soldiers that were patrolling the border, where kept in a terrible state after captured (my g/f's sister is in the army and she was part of the team that brought them into Israel and organised the whole operation, and she heard from the forensic team that the bodies were in a total mess). Quntar was allowed to study, grow a massive belly, live somewhat of a life in prison. Our captured soldiers were treated like shit. That asshole Nasrallah played us all along and claimed "we will let you all know how they are only after you pay a price". Fuck him, they payed 1200 Lebanese lives for the sake of capturing 2 bodies and claiming they won a war?! Who in his right mind believes a fucktard like that? You've got to be on some serious shit to think that guy is legit.

And by the way, it's digging your head in the sand, not ice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast