Thread: Help With my TranceTraffic

Help With my TranceTraffic

I Have an account there and yesterday i tried to login and told me "Username or password incorrect"

tried to recover my pass and told me "was not found in the database. "

and i can't connect to the irc they needs a registered nick ....
    is there any one could help me ?

is there anyone of the mods here ?

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Log into the forum, your forum account is exactly the same nick & pass as your tracker account when it was initially created, then you can ask the right people the right questions.

If you have been hacked, disabled/deleted or scammed, then they will not be interested unless you have all the proof the account was yours from the beginning and can verify it, and only then if you can log into the forums to put your case to one of the admins.

One way to check would be to PM one of your friends your TT tracker nick to see if currently active or not?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I tried to log in the forms ... the same error ... they didn't have my name on the database ... and for the proof i still have the email of the invite can it helps ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Your forum account is separate to your tracker account so it will still be valid, it will be the original password you used for the tracker though.

Why not go back to your inviter and ask him.

TT staff do not frequent here, so unless a friend of the staff sees your thread, you will be a long time waiting.

You will have to find /other/ ways of contacting the TT staff
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!