Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: which Tracker?

Hello

I have a question.. very important for me maybe for another "noobs" too...

on which tracker can I or "we" --> "noobs" be active and upload something and download and show, that we want to share with other people out there in the world... ?!?

I want to share!!!
    But mostly "illegal" content... main stream music.. :-P

I am/was on demonoid.. but it is not safe it isn't a ALT-Tracker and so on..

i want a safe, good tracker.. where "nooobs" are welcome
    the speed isn't so important for me... but i want to SHARE ...
    i don't want invites or so i only know firstly the name and how i can get in contact with them.. and when i see, yes there are nice people who want to share with me.. then yes then i will see..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    http://WWW.SPANK-D-MONKEY.COM

open signup, allow user uploads but always asking for uploaders too, very friendly staff

just signup and speak to staff there

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by L.G. View Post
    Hello

I have a question.. very important for me maybe for another "noobs" too...

on which tracker can I or "we" --> "noobs" be active and upload something and download and show, that we want to share with other people out there in the world... ?!?

I want to share!!!
    But mostly "illegal" content... main stream music.. :-P

I am/was on demonoid.. but it is not safe it isn't a ALT-Tracker and so on..

i want a safe, good tracker.. where "nooobs" are welcome
    the speed isn't so important for me... but i want to SHARE ...
    i don't want invites or so i only know firstly the name and how i can get in contact with them.. and when i see, yes there are nice people who want to share with me.. then yes then i will see..
    I always recommend Torrentleech as the perfect private tracker training ground for newbies wanting to get into the ratio site scene.

You won't be able to upload but you can easily prove how much you want to share without being the first person to post a torrent file on a site

Baby On The Way OMFG !

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Firstly if you mean safe from the law Demonoid is as safe as anyplace.
    There is a whole argument that goes being on an exclusive site puts you more at risk because if it's compromised it's a lot easier to identify individual members.
    Private trackers do have safer content though.

Ghostbusters is right about TorrentLeech but there are a host of others that will serve your needs just as well.
    Stick to mainstream sites and you can't really go wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Waffles & What allow you to upload immediately.
    BitSoup lets you upload after a few weeks.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    TL and Revtt is so good for no0bs

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Waffles & What allow you to upload immediately.
    BitSoup lets you upload after a few weeks.

Waffles and What will most likely already have all his 'mainstream' music. I dunno, try Libble, it probably won't have all your mainstream music. Most good music trackers should already have most mainstream music. STMusic might be missing some albums as well, although its alot less likely than libble. Funkytorrents is an option as well

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Waffles and What are very hard for me to seed on since the seeder to leecher ratio is very very high. But if you plan on uploading, by all means, go for it.

I would start out on STMusic, then Libble, etc. It's good to get a feel for real private tracker at first. Good luck mate.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Yeah, me
    i recomend torrentbytes

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Perfect private tracker for noobs --> Demonoid (full stop)
    U jst have to be a little no I-want-it-all-and-I-want-it-now
    At demonoid u can DL everything (most trackers u cant), seed eveything (ud be surprised but even at this at most trackers u cant), and UL ur own material (nono u cant do this either on most trackers)
    So if u wanna begin and want to begin the fairytale Sharing-Is-About-Caring go at Demonoid and jst help ppl as much as u can (cuz u can there) because u will feel good about it not to get some shitty proofs to show on GA and so forth.
    DONE

The Chase is Better than the Catch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast