Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The P2p War

Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b

Well don't feel bad its like a silent war that has no media coverage like other wars. It's almost as the USA is ashamed of what is happening in the courtrooms around the country.
    Do you even check out any media sources? P2P Lawsuits were/are all over the corprate media.

No, the government is there to protect the people and to make judgements that are in the best intrest of the people

Ah yes, protect the people. Such as the half million children killed in Iraq by U.S Sanctions.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    And please just because the country is going after p2p networks doesnt make them into a opressive goverment.
    Hail Hitler!! Hello what we do in our homes is private, no matter wether its legal or illegal or intercepted electrionicly or not. First P2P next our privacy, you may not see, but not that I believe in Big Brother or whatever conspricy theroes there're. Its just people want to ignore it and say or privacy is always going to be protected, but you never know. P2P first off is system where it connects people directly, it would be same as beening on a network and sharing files between eachother. The government can already buy your house at a "Fair" price and take it over, want to give them more control to watch what you do in the privacy of your own home.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Ah yes, protect the people. Such as the half million children killed in Iraq by U.S Sanctions.
    Let me be more spacific "Protect the people of the country" we can't protect everyone from crazy people in the world.

Do you even check out any media sources? P2P Lawsuits were/are all over the corprate media.
    I was talking about the news all they ever said was that they were going after people and the last thing I heard was about how to check if your on the list or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12