Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What are your 4 most wanted trackers?

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    id like to check out ftwr, but getting my FTN account back is #1 on my list. sadly it seems neither will happen.
    join irc support channel

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    blackcats-movies
    blackcats-anime
    blackcats-tv
    blackcats-music

doesnt have to be in that order, but those are the 4 trackers i want above all else

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    /\/\/\/\
    Too predictable... Anyway since ur in no other tracker as Ive heard/read it would seem ok. GL with the blackcats things. I hope they grow

The Chase is Better than the Catch

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    To be honest tnx to FST I got everything I always wanted.
    I got TL, which is amazing, Clover, BitMe, iPlay and what.
    I dont want to join all those F**k, C**t, S**t B*** sites. I can't see the difference. The same film, you can find it on F**k F**e and on bitsoup. Plus I am sure that P***k users are not much smarter than those from SCC or funfile, cuz I always hear things like : I love the forums... Come on...People feel a bit special in smaller comunities and where is hard to get in. To conclude: It doesn't matter what you get is how you get it, or: the chase is better the fish

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    id like to check out ftwr, but getting my FTN account back is #1 on my list. sadly it seems neither will happen.
    join irc support channel
    i got disabled because back when PTN first started i saw sgtmajor was a recruiter and i asked him if i could help, i applied and they accepted. i assumed it was a safe new place since sgt was there and eric from FTN was staff and the only place i recruited from is fst, i never went on forums anywhere else trying to recruit. then i was gone for a few days and when i came back my account at FTN was disabled. since then i have been to their irc about a dozen times and each time i explain what happened if im lucky enough to get anyone to look into it they say i need to pm someone with more power but those guys never respond. this was back when brandon was injured though so he wasnt around irc so now im trying to get in touch with him and get this worked out since i dont think i did anything wrong and i left PTN the second i knew it was not a good place to be. i guess ill go hop on irc again but i hate the ppl in there with peon asking me what i need help with since this is a lot to say and i already know they cant help me. basically if brandon doesnt help me im fucked.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post

join irc support channel
    i got disabled because back when PTN first started i saw sgtmajor was a recruiter and i asked him if i could help, i applied and they accepted. i assumed it was a safe new place since sgt was there and eric from FTN was staff and the only place i recruited from is fst, i never went on forums anywhere else trying to recruit. then i was gone for a few days and when i came back my account at FTN was disabled. since then i have been to their irc about a dozen times and each time i explain what happened if im lucky enough to get anyone to look into it they say i need to pm someone with more power but those guys never respond. this was back when brandon was injured though so he wasnt around irc so now im trying to get in touch with him and get this worked out since i dont think i did anything wrong and i left PTN the second i knew it was not a good place to be. i guess ill go hop on irc again but i hate the ppl in there with peon asking me what i need help with since this is a lot to say and i already know they cant help me. basically if brandon doesnt help me im fucked.
    That doesn't sound fair to me, seem's like one of the good guy's got screwed over...

Baby On The Way OMFG !

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    honestly, i've pretty much what i need.

but still, i'd like to join eventually some day if the opportunity comes:

1. FSC
    2. FTWR
    3. .....

and that's about it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Cabalo's list is pretty much the same as mine would be. The only difference would be PTN as a 3rd, and MAYBE FTN as a 4th, if it has exclusive packs, as I've heard. I already have a pretty good ratio-free tracker

1) FSC
    2) FTWR
    3) PTN
    Maybe 4) FTN

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    haveblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Well, thanks to Ghostbusters I can scratch ScL off my list.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I have them now, but when I was first here, my list would have been like this:

1) TT
    2) SCT
    3) FTN
    4) TDC

That's not a ranking, but the order I found out about them and wanted them.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast