Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Terminator Salvation [2009]

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    im expecting him to save this series just like he did with batman. batman started amazing and then dwindled over the years until batman begins and terminator did great with the first 2 and then went to shit. i expect this to actually be much like the first batman, quite dark and a great performance by him.

lets just hope he doesnt use a terminator to beat up his mom in the film.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    Lol, would love to see terminator all dark, i think it would turn it into an epic film

My name is Dan for the people who care!

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    bammers's Avatar Poster
    Hope it picks its game up a bit from T3.... which was such a dissapointment. Still, looking forward to seeing it on the big screen when it does eventually does come around!

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Could be good question is how good.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    bump for trailer 3.

WoW, i just had to rub one out. looks fuckin' outstanding!

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I agree with bammers on T3. Although, a bad Terminator movie is like bad sex... it's still worth doing. Especially with Claire Danes. ;-) One of the unfortunate things about T3 was the actor that played John Connor. Anyone else have a hard time accepting Nick Stahl as Connor?

I have high hopes for T4 though.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    There can't be terminator without arnold !That's a fact, lower your expectations to zero.
    Last edited by rockaa; 03-16-2009 at 09:47 AM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't care about the hype and how exciting the trailer may look I have every faith that McG will manage to turn this into a gigantic turd.

If his overwhelming lack of talent wasn't enough then the fact that they pretty much had to write it from scratch on the fly because of Christian Bale's insistence that he play John Connor ( not the role that was originally offered him).
    This little ego trip ( from Bale who'd have figured) resulted in Connor going from a minor character as was originally scripted to one that the whole story had to revolve around.
    If that wasn't enough he left a much talked about topless scene by Moon Goodblood on the cutting room floor because quote/ unquote it was gratuitous .
    What a moron everything in Terminator is gratuitous .It's a effing overblown B-movie for God's sake.
    Besides if that weren't enough I've read the ending and it doesn't exactly go in the direction that I as a Terminator fan was hoping for.

Of course even with all that going against it I doubt that it's possible for to be fucked up half as much as T3 was.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    random_'s Avatar n00b
    Bale is good guy and actor
    but
    Arnie = Terminator

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/terminator_salvation/

Told you .McG = McShit.

Special effects are all fine and good but you have to have a story to hang them on .Failing that then at the very least you need characters with enough substance to them that you actually give a shit whether they live or die..

Terminator Salvation 0 for 2.

A good director can make a bad movie but a bad director is incapable of making a good one.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast