Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You People "genuinely" Sharing ?

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Hermit@18 August 2003 - 07:47
    Juz fool for as long as you want ! i don't care either.

i come here hoping for some kind of solutions to try ending the leeching ! not for some ridicule from a bunch of lamers . pls shut up if u ain't got somethin' constuctive to contribute !
    STFU, learn how kazaa works you schmuck.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hermit@18 August 2003 - 08:47
    Juz fool for as long as you want ! i don't care either.

i come here hoping for some kind of solutions to try ending the leeching ! not for some ridicule from a bunch of lamers . pls shut up if u ain't got somethin' constuctive to contribute !
    ....n00b

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+18 August 2003 - 10:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 18 August 2003 - 10:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hermit@18 August 2003 - 07:47
    Juz fool for as long as you want &#33; i don&#39;t care either.

i come here hoping for some kind of solutions to try ending the leeching &#33; not for some ridicule from a bunch of lamers . pls shut up if u ain&#39;t got somethin&#39; constuctive to contribute &#33;
    STFU, learn how kazaa works you schmuck. [/b][/quote]
    I echo HMPL&#39;s reply.

Cheers&#33; =]

Suzi

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Hermit@18 August 2003 - 08:47
    Juz fool for as long as you want &#33; i don&#39;t care either.

i come here hoping for some kind of solutions to try ending the leeching &#33; not for some ridicule from a bunch of lamers . pls shut up if u ain&#39;t got somethin&#39; constuctive to contribute &#33;
    Those who you call "lamers" already know about the Search function, and have used it before to learn the fact that we already have a hundred topics saying the same bloody thing.

So who looks like the lamer now?

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS, STOP BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT SOMETHING BEING POSTED TOO MANY TIMES. IF ALL YOU DUMBASSES WOULD STOP READING THESE NEW POSTS YOU WOULDN&#39;T HAVE ANYTHING TO WHINE ABOUT. BUT THERE&#39;S NO POINT IN CONTRIBUTING IF YOU CAN&#39;T BASH SOMEONE ELSE, HUH? HOW ABOUT TRYING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE AND SEND A LINK SO THE POSTEE CAN READ THE 10 MILLION OTHERS. BESIDES, MANY NOOBS DON&#39;T KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE THE FORUM VERY WELL, AND WITH A BUNCH OF PRICKS COMPLAINING AND NOT HELPING, IT&#39;S AMAZING THAT THIS FORUM IS STILL GROWING.

THE FORUM IS HERE FOR ALL OF US P2P USERS TO SHARE IDEAS INSTEAD OF JUST OUR FILES. MANY NOOBS ARE EXTREMELY INQUISITIVE AND VERY INEXPERIENCED, SO CUT THEM A LITTLE SLACK. REMIND THEM ABOUT THE FAQ AND SEARCH, AND SEND LINKS. PLEASE DON&#39;T TURN THE K-LITE FORUM INTO ANOTHER KINDERGARDEN CHAT ROOM&#33;

WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER. WHY DON&#39;T WE DO JUST THAT?

B)

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    slicepie, have a cookie.

Now STFU

7. File Sharing   -   #17

I&#39;m full myself, but thanks very much for the offer.
    Unfortunattly I got an upset stomach from...
    Excessive nOOb today.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Captian Nemo that was brilliant&#33;
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Hermit@18 August 2003 - 02:15
    Many a times I have people d/l from me but when you try to do a search or find more from the user it shows up empty &#33; What this meant (the way i interpret it) is that you&#39;re simply trying to leech and not contributing or sharing &#33; i&#39;ll cancel the d/l straight away &#33; you know who you are - a bunch of hopeless leechers &#33; let&#39;s be fair though , nobody want to get caught for "sharing" but it&#39;s a chance everyone here has to takes . good day &#33;
    N00b&#33;&#33;

Argh&#33; :pirate:

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by slicepie@18 August 2003 - 19:47
    YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS, STOP BITCHING AND WHINING ABOUT SOMETHING BEING POSTED TOO MANY TIMES. IF ALL YOU DUMBASSES WOULD STOP READING THESE NEW POSTS YOU WOULDN&#39;T HAVE ANYTHING TO WHINE ABOUT.&nbsp; BUT THERE&#39;S NO POINT IN CONTRIBUTING IF YOU CAN&#39;T BASH SOMEONE ELSE, HUH? HOW ABOUT TRYING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE AND SEND A LINK SO THE POSTEE CAN READ THE 10 MILLION OTHERS.&nbsp; BESIDES, MANY NOOBS DON&#39;T KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE THE FORUM VERY WELL, AND WITH A BUNCH OF PRICKS COMPLAINING AND NOT HELPING, IT&#39;S AMAZING THAT THIS FORUM IS&nbsp; STILL GROWING.

THE FORUM IS HERE FOR ALL OF US P2P USERS TO SHARE IDEAS INSTEAD OF JUST OUR FILES. MANY NOOBS ARE EXTREMELY INQUISITIVE AND VERY INEXPERIENCED, SO CUT THEM A LITTLE SLACK. REMIND THEM ABOUT THE FAQ AND SEARCH, AND SEND LINKS.&nbsp; PLEASE DON&#39;T TURN THE K-LITE FORUM INTO ANOTHER KINDERGARDEN CHAT ROOM&#33;

WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER. WHY DON&#39;T WE DO JUST THAT?

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; B)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    LOSE THE CAPS&#33;&#33;

ARGH&#33; :pirate:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast