Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 111

Thread: ...and your heroes

  1. #1
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Cold blooded Hero's, be proud of them
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hdm89WxkGs[/youtube]


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    What was "cold blooded"?

    It didn't even look like they shot him as there's no reaction from the guy after the shot. Then the video cuts away, so as to give that impression that they did.

    Then we see the guy sitting up.

    Try again, troll.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    338
    i thought these poor Arabs don't have money for food, at least they have a video camera "contingently". And what exactly happened there? u don't know, so u can't judge.
    anyway, if u wanna see the damage that was made to him:
    http://www.ynet.co.il/PicServer2/02012008/1554790/20-07-08_1524_hh.jpg

    not worse then after playing football
    Last edited by torrentt; 07-20-2008 at 07:52 PM.

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    What was "cold blooded"?

    It didn't even look like they shot him as there's no reaction from the guy after the shot. Then the video cuts away, so as to give that impression that they did.

    Then we see the guy sitting up.

    Try again, troll.
    so typical of you!!
    watch clearly, his right leg, you can see the bullet/blood mark.

    i wonder if fox news shows this at all.


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    not worse then after playing football
    by that i assume you've been shot before in your leg and it only felt like knocking you down in football.

    camera what camera, its clearly a mobile cam with that poor quality, you can get one for 20$.


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    His right leg is clearly seen when he is lying on the ground and no blood is visible to me.

    I don't however believe that the Israeli Army is incapable of fuckups or mistreatment, nor are the soldiers of my own country. No one said anything of sort.

    I just don't believe the happenings of what occurred in the video is being accurately portrayed.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    not worse then after playing football
    by that i assume you've been shot before in your leg and it only felt like knocking you down in football.

    camera what camera, its clearly a mobile cam with that poor quality, you can get one for 20$.
    yes its quality is like every other movie on youtube with a camera who uses zoom

    now for all the worried arabs here like you, the soldier is in prison. in the investigation it was found that the soldiers misunderstood his commander's order, who told him to frighten him again, u don't know all that happened there, but by the fact that a video camera was involved, u can clearly understand that there was a provocation).

    ps. it was a rubber bullet
    Last edited by torrentt; 07-21-2008 at 10:33 AM.

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    i wonder if fox news shows this at all.
    well, since yesterday, and as we speak now, it is, for a reason i don't comprehend, the top story in the front page in the most watched Israeli news site.
    Last edited by torrentt; 07-21-2008 at 10:18 AM.

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa
    so typical of you!!
    watch clearly, his right leg, you can see the bullet/blood mark.

    i wonder if fox news shows this at all.
    Typical? I rarely even post in this section and to my knowledge have never posted any any substantial comment (if any at all) whatsoever with regard to Israeli/Palestinian affairs. And certainly not enough where any remark could be noted as "typical".

    I'll also have you note that there was no bullet and no (visible) blood, though you obviously feel you could "clearly" see it. He was shot with a rubber bullet and is doing just fine. The soldiers in question have also been reprimanded. I can see now that you're just making this shit up as you go.

    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_8706416.htm

    Also, why would any American news network show it? It's hardly relative to our interests when someone across the world is shot with a rubber pellet.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa
    so typical of you!!
    watch clearly, his right leg, you can see the bullet/blood mark.

    i wonder if fox news shows this at all.
    Typical? I rarely even post in this section and to my knowledge have never posted any any substantial comment (if any at all) whatsoever with regard to Israeli/Palestinian affairs. And certainly not enough where any remark could be noted as "typical".

    I'll also have you note that there was no bullet and no (visible) blood, though you obviously feel you could "clearly" see it. He was shot with a rubber bullet and is doing just fine. The soldiers in question have also been reprimanded. I can see now that you're just making this shit up as you go.

    http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_8706416.htm

    Also, why would any American news network show it? It's hardly relative to our interests when someone across the world is shot with a rubber pellet
    .
    but its clearly in your interest when a harmless aqsa bomb drop on a empty land waking up some settlers. but a guy got shot because soldier "misunderstood" order is nothing of your concern.

    Typical? I rarely even post in this section
    this 2nd time with same type of answer in regard to what i have asked in past 2 threads. not typical

    now for all the worried arabs here like you, the soldier is in prison. in the investigation it was found that the soldiers misunderstood his commander's order, who told him to frighten him again, u don't know all that happened there, but by the fact that a video camera was involved, u can clearly understand that there was a provocation).
    how old you are to believe that kinda of bullshit. frighten him... ok ill shoot him.

    the reason why there was a camera, if you watch video with open mind you can see in beginning that there was a group protesting, when one taken you dont expect the remaining run away, it happen that somebody got a peak at what went over there. not so weird when in other part of world a scandal is caught on mobile, huh?


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •