Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: ...and your heroes

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Cutting food and supplies once a fortnight is not the same as the systematic enslavement, torture and murder of 6,000,000 civilians. Who were unable to do anything to defend themselves.
    prove it psycho, all of that are just a theories.
    same league or not its all killing innocent, nazis were saving bullets at that time now jews have bombs, one shot and few dead's.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. The Drawing Room   -   #92
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    Cutting food and supplies once a fortnight is not the same as the systematic enslavement, torture and murder of 6,000,000 civilians. Who were unable to do anything to defend themselves.
    prove it psycho, all of that are just a theories.
    same league or not its all killing innocent, nazis were saving bullets at that time now jews have bombs, one shot and few dead's.
    Holocaust denial, there's a surprise.

"All of that" are not "just a theories" it's a matter of historical record. Based on documentary evidence, newsreel footage, physical evidence and witness testimony. The facts have been tested in Courts and proven to be correct.

Keep going, your true colours are shining though in every bigoted piece of bile you post.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. The Drawing Room   -   #93
    infect there is no surprise at all, ive always doubted the holocaust and most of the members here know it, the fact that nobody can question the holocaust makes itself kinda doubtful.

keep it coming nut job, the more you say the more you will look like a nut case.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. The Drawing Room   -   #94
    infect there is no surprise at all, ive always doubted the holocaust and most of the members here know it, the fact that nobody can question the holocaust makes itself kinda doubtful.

What on Earth is that supposed to mean. "...the fact that nobody can question the holocaust makes itself kinda doubtful."

The fact that it happened and there is so much evidence of it happening that it's impossible for a rational human being to question it makes it doubtful.

Is that what they're teaching in Jew Hating class now.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #95
    if everybody is sure about it then dont get scared, let other do their part of investigation, why do you jail some1 for just questioning some of those evidence you talk about.

we are not thought to hate jews, we are thought to hate Zionism, the exact way you people were thought about hating Nazis or being thought to hate any1 wearing an scarf.

Benjamen button

6. The Drawing Room   -   #96
    if everybody is sure about it then dont get scared, let other do their part of investigation, why do you jail some1 for just questioning some of those evidence you talk about.

we are not thought to hate jews, we are thought to hate Zionism, the exact way you people were thought about hating Nazis or being thought to hate any1 wearing an scarf.
    What would I be scared of. Investigate away, I don't see how you intend disproving anything. The evidence it happened is all there and has been tested and accepted. I even know people who went into the concentration camps and saw things with their own eyes.

Neither has my country, to the best of my knowledge jailed anyone for not believing it. Or for questioning the evidence. Isn't it the Germans and Austrians who do that. Out of a sense of guilt at what they did.

What are you talking about "...thought to hate any1 wearing an scarf."

7. The Drawing Room   -   #97
    i never mentioned any country, i meant in Europe in general, they dont like questioning holocaust(maybe they think jews may come back).
    last time they jailed some British writer for a book he wrote which he question HC in it.

you know exactly what i mean by scarf wearers.

Benjamen button

8. The Drawing Room   -   #98
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    i never mentioned any country, i meant in Europe in general, they dont like questioning holocaust(maybe they think jews may come back).
    last time they jailed some British writer for a book he wrote which he question HC in it.

Presumably not Paddington Bear or Doctor Who

As JP said, I think it's only Austria or Germany that have laws against denying the holocaust. Mainly for reasons of national shame, I would suggest.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #99

I can assure you I do not know what you mean by Scarf Wearers. If anyone else does can you let me know.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #100
    lynx's Avatar .
    I assume he means a head-scarf, as opposed to something to keep the cold weather out of your shirt.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast